Reviews for The Musings of April O'Neil
Pheonix09 chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
Awww cute, hilarious, and wonderful, I loved it and excellent job
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Exploring the turtles', turtle side is an interesting idea. A great story. Thanks for writing it.
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
This was totally worth staying up till 2am to read. XD When I read the synopsis, I was picturing the guys discovering the book about turtles and April feeling so embarrassed, but you've managed to expand on that. I love how you got each of the turtles' personalities down, and I just love the overall theme of friendship this story had. The movie night and camping trip was absolutely beautiful. It makes me wish the 2003 series has more episodes of just April spending time with the guys doing things like this. Casey is cool and all, but I wanted to see more April and the turtles moments. Overall, great story! :)
BlingThing chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Well.. I was totally expecting her to investigate the saliva thing by french kissing one of the guys. I mean.. that's the only way.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Please put more stuff from the book in
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
That was cute. hahaha
I think you captured them well.
Bite-Me-Batty chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
April should of kept it! :3
Shadow0104 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
that was short
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
You should have added
Turtles breathe from their butts.
no, really its a fact! Lol
Pitchnight Badger chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
but do they have saliva? thats the question. (suspencful music)
Komnenid chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
april want to check turtle anatomy section XD
ShadowCastDemon chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Awwww!
-AlyKatt
Ninjagoturtle56 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I haven't finished yet. Im at chapter 3!
It's really interesting !
And woop woop thumb fight! (Gotta do that with my sister soon!)
Anyway, it's really cool!
Ps. I think they're gonna find the turtle book
14rosie14 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Awe... I wanted to see the chapter on mating... I'm sure more people did too, I'm just the only one prideless enough to admit it. Although I am glad that you did at least finish the story by concluding the book. Because of the way you started the story, the book was kind of the main topic. Really good story :)
loverofmythology chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
omg i totally thought that they were gonna end up sleeping in the same tent and april would find out about 'turtle mating habits' XDD not to be pervy, but i mean they're teens AND animals and well you know xD