Reviews for The Musings of April O'Neil
BlingThing chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Well.. I was totally expecting her to investigate the saliva thing by french kissing one of the guys. I mean.. that's the only way.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Please put more stuff from the book in
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
That was cute. hahaha
I think you captured them well.
LeoFan chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
April should of kept it! :3
I love RaeRedx chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
that was short
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
You should have added
Turtles breathe from their butts.
no, really its a fact! Lol
Pitchnight Badger chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
but do they have saliva? thats the question. (suspencful music)
Komnenid chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
april want to check turtle anatomy section XD
alykattnraph4ever chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Awwww!
-AlyKatt
Ninjagoturtle56 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I haven't finished yet. Im at chapter 3!
It's really interesting !
And woop woop thumb fight! (Gotta do that with my sister soon!)
Anyway, it's really cool!
Ps. I think they're gonna find the turtle book
14rosie14 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Awe... I wanted to see the chapter on mating... I'm sure more people did too, I'm just the only one prideless enough to admit it. Although I am glad that you did at least finish the story by concluding the book. Because of the way you started the story, the book was kind of the main topic. Really good story :)
loverofmythology chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
omg i totally thought that they were gonna end up sleeping in the same tent and april would find out about 'turtle mating habits' XDD not to be pervy, but i mean they're teens AND animals and well you know xD
I Love Kittens too chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Great chapter! She is fortunate to found such great friends like the boys.
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
An awesome ending to an awesome story. I'm glad April threw the book away because I agree that the Turtles act more like humans than like regular turtles, even though I do believe they have retained some of their turtle traits. Ah, Mikey, when are you ever going to learn not to burn down the tent? And poor Raph with the spider. Believe me, I hate bugs, too. Nicely done on this. I can't wait to read more stories from you.

The Bubbly One,