Reviews for Northern Lights
Martienne chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Is that Carolina I see?
Cercil Saltstein chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Fantastic story, but just one issue; North seems a little OOC. Like when he threatens Junior; he may threaten Tucker, but not Junior. He's just too nice for that.

Update soon!
2lazy2login chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I really enjoyed this. The AU element was perfectly done, without any excuses to tie it to the main universe. Wonderful. Just the right amount humor (Theta and Junior's discussions) and very well written. I hope to see more in the near future. Blarg-honk!
Martienne chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Cute scene. I like the Dune/Beetlejuice reference.
blue-are-violets chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really enjoyed this. It was very fun to read and it's well-written. I never thought of having Tucker and North together in a situation like this, it's certainly different! The interactions between the two were spectacular! I'm interested to see where this is going and what will happen next.
Martienne chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'm intrigued already. It's obviously AU since North has managed to remain alive. It hadn't really occurred to me that starting an AU story without an explanation of how the characters came to be there can pique the interest like this. I'm interested in finding out how the two of them came to work together.