Reviews for Fits of passion
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 7/15
Again amazing! Previously I had only imagined Emily with Ella, but yet again, you just made something amazing. This couple flows just so easy and sexy.
I hope you write more for this couple and Jenna/Ella as well. The way you write both couples is perfect.
emmareden chapter 1 . 6/3
wow. i didn't know i wanted this to happen. wow
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Amazing! I always imagined something like this happening!
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
holy hell... nuff said
vfnuigeabrfgr chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
omg u should talk to marlene king she would proly do that on show !
jennifer stone chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
that was a good story
Blanchie69 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was really good. I really like this pairing, too bad it's so uncommon of a pairing. It was well written, and there were a couple of moments that Ashley's character seemed a bit too willing to sleep with Emily, but for the most part it was pretty good, and you did excellant with Emily's character. I could almost feel the lust as I was reading the story.
BlazingSpirit1984 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awesome story I loved it :)
littlehummingbird chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i really loved this story. i've seriously read this about 20 times now and its amazing every time. i love your writing. you are very talent. i wish you would write more to this. i love the ashley/emily pairing. they need more fanfics about them. :) and you have amazing writing. i vote you make a chapter 2...and 3...maybe even 4. haha. :) but seriously, i heart the shit outta this!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Brilliant and thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Uhhhhh
MTL17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hot
beccah23 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow that amazing !
IamACritic chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh mylanta. Very well written. Great deliciousness, good flow, and real dialogue. Please do more.