Reviews for The Wild Things
mcll123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Sorry, I am the guest below. I'm sure I was signed in, but gives me another chance to say how much I enjoyed reading and looking forward to reading lots more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
As I have said a million times before I love your stories. Your one shots always give a wonderful snippet of the boys day to day life together. A simple idea of a picnic, but gives so much more.

Great to hear you have lots of these ideas, please keep writing them.
Chicky Babes chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Just so in love with these updates because it shows that their life isn't all flowers and chocolates they have, as a couple overcome huge hurdles and are still struggling but through out Love conquers all and you show this in your writing

Simply 1st class
Shawnyola chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aww, that was a lovely little one-shot and I'm glad you're continuing with the boys's story. It's lovely to see Aaron recovering well and he and Jackson becoming familiar with each other again.

Loved the idea of the picnics and the boys exploring, trying to find the perfect spot and escaping the confines of their everyday lives. Aaron's cheese and pickle sandwiches? How could Jackson possibly resist? ;-)

Really enjoyable, thanks for writing x.
Nicster chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I feel all happy and fuzzy after reading that. It's just lovely and I'm absolutely delighted that you're continuing with this version of the boys, I think you know that I love them and your writing.
All the little details that you add in just make it so special thank you.
Faggy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Always pleased to catch up on these versions of the boys.

It's good that they have some stability now and are building up their relationship again.

Understandable that they'd start to resent the 'adults' and want to create events and memories just for themselves.

A lovely warm picture of them just being together.