Reviews for After The Night
Blistful2006 chapter 29 . 11/20
Goodness I am getting tired of these two together lol. I would hope her mother wouldn't be this level of pig headed and some aspect of Joe I do read this way. He does sort of take the stuff with him and ranger as a competition a little. I'm tired of his mopiness, I just want to shake the crap out of him so badly lol. Soon as I see a Joe POV my lips curls.
Blistful2006 chapter 4 . 11/17
Wow! Just Wow this was what I needed to go with the harshness of him in previous chapters. This is the Morelli that I know and loath immensely. The one always trying to force her to be what others expect of her and never bother to see her for who She is and support her.
Blistful2006 chapter 3 . 11/17
I don't know why but I am firmly a babe don't get me wrong but the depiction of Joe seems to ring really harsh in the breakup scene. He has obviously said things in exasperation to her whenever a disaster occurs but it played out way harsher than anything that happens in the books. I guess your depiction here is outside the scope a bit in that by then he was probably seeing her subconsciously as a burden. I know in the book he at least always hugged her after a incident and then he would go on a tirade after being sure she was fine. He has also passed her off to Ranger on more than one occasion to see her home while he finished up at work. I don't know that didn't gel for me and I began feeling bad for the clueless guy lol.
hippogriff tamer chapter 31 . 4/21
I like how strong Steph was and sweet Ranger and the MM were...thanks for sharing this story
hippogriff-tamer chapter 8 . 4/19
I'm enjoying this story so far..look forward to reading more!
c.c.h.ustlaz chapter 4 . 4/9
Joe doesn't love Steph, if he did why on earth would he be arm flapping red in the face yelling at her all the damn time?
c.c.h.ustlaz chapter 3 . 4/7
Joe and Steph were way beyond broken, that had crashed and burned a long time ago.

I was hoping to read a confrontation with JoMo (da Man Ho) while they were at the Plum's. Helen crossing herself shows maybe Ranger DOES fit in with her family.

so happy Steph can finally realize and was happy with leaving her burg childhood home and into a new future with Ranger.
c.c.h.ustlaz chapter 2 . 4/7
Glad I can find an author that does POV so very well.

I hope they never find out either what they would do without the other...

ying and yang

Steph and Ranger
c.c.h.ustlaz chapter 1 . 4/7
woo hoo, complete story. I can so hardly believe they are now a couple, only you my dear write this good.

Am so glad they finally admitted how they felt about each other, and it took her almost dying to walk away from that damn hairy man, Joe.
Damn right Ranger shouldn't have to put up with helen...pfft.
MamaJoyce chapter 2 . 3/3
I think we all would give anything to spend a "personal day" with Ranger. ;) Ranger's line"I'd like to think we would have figured this out eventually without me almost losing you" is so sweet it gives me the warm fuzzies. :)
MamaJoyce chapter 31 . 10/18/2015
I really like how you went back and forth between Ranger and Steph. My favorite thing about your writing is that you never make us wait 10 chapters to get them together. It's great to have someone realize it only gets better after their together! If we wanted to read about them going back and forth we'd JE books. Although having some naked Ranger is always "fun".
MamaJoyce chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
Mocha Man parts, yum perfect!
HungarianBebe chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
I'm glad you added an another chapter for Joe. I really feel sorry for him and I hope he will find somene how makes him happy
HungarianBebe chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
The shooting range was an amazing idea. It was a lot of fun to read !
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »