Reviews for After The Night
MamaJoyce chapter 31 . 10/18
I really like how you went back and forth between Ranger and Steph. My favorite thing about your writing is that you never make us wait 10 chapters to get them together. It's great to have someone realize it only gets better after their together! If we wanted to read about them going back and forth we'd JE books. Although having some naked Ranger is always "fun".
MamaJoyce chapter 17 . 9/10
Mocha Man parts, yum perfect!
gabriellamoldo chapter 18 . 8/1
I'm glad you added an another chapter for Joe. I really feel sorry for him and I hope he will find somene how makes him happy
gabriellamoldo chapter 15 . 8/1
The shooting range was an amazing idea. It was a lot of fun to read !
gabriellamoldo chapter 14 . 8/1
I really love how you made Frank stand up for his daughter. Great chapter
gabriellamoldo chapter 13 . 8/1
Grandma Mazur roks !
gabriellamoldo chapter 12 . 8/1
Another great chapter. I love when Steph stands up for hersel to her mother.
gabriellamoldo chapter 10 . 7/31
This was an another great chapter, also enjoyd Tanks POV. thx
gabriellamoldo chapter 5 . 7/31
I love this stoy so much! This is my favorit chapter so far. I enjoyd Joes Pov 2. Butvso far this is the best. Looking forard to the rest
aruvqan chapter 6 . 6/10
Beau type people is why I am thrilled that my parents made a will and specified *exactly* what items my brother and I and a few other legatees are going to get, and everything else is being auctioned off and the proceeds split. Not that my brother and I don't get along, but we all sat down and discussed how we wanted to do it about 20 years ago and this way there is absolutely no argument over anything.

Some of Steph's skips are really scum!
aruvqan chapter 4 . 6/10
Sucks to be Joe - *never* assume that someone will always act the same way if you repeatedly hammer them with abuse. Love will only go so far before it is irreparably broken.
aruvqan chapter 2 . 6/10
If I were Steph, when working I would always wear an LC2 belt with various pouches for wallet, makeup, antipersonnel spray, phone and holster for stun gun and regular gun - she loses so damned many purses when her cars get trashed - I hate losing stuff and actually just carry a wallet instead of a damned purse. And instead of a purse, I have a pac safe messenger bag.
Vixen279 chapter 1 . 5/27
I am all for a story where she leaves Morelli alone. Nice job, but we all know Morelli is hard headed.
LMH33 chapter 31 . 4/23
Awesome story . As usual it is a joy to see how you write the closeness between a Ranger and Stephanie, how they draw peace and strength from each other and are multiple times stronger together than individual forces added up separately could ever Make up.
LMH33 chapter 29 . 4/23
Poor Joe, still delutional and miserable. His love is conditional and seems to be based on what Steph does for him and hoe sexy she is.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »