Reviews for The Little Flame
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 25 . 9/30/2012
I really liked that Peeta died. Not just because I dislike him, but because it makes the story seem more real. Some authors might make Peeta and Katniss kill 20 Peacekeepers by themselves, but this is way more realistic and possible. Anyone who stops reading this just because he dies needs to go die in a hole themselves. You are an amazing writer, and this is one of the best quality stories that I've ever read. You are truely an amazing author, I habe no clue why more people haven't reviewed this. And yay for using my evil 'Prim' idea! I can't wait to see what happens next.
TheAylaNextDoor chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
Ok. This would be the last chapter I read since you just killed Peeta. Prim, I know dies in mockingjay, but Peeta? Why? I started to Cry for the love of god. Why did you have to kill Peeta and not Gale?! The next chapter will be my last, unless you change Peeta from being dead to being alive.

I'm sorry.
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
You should have the Capitol reincarnate some of the dead tributes and make them hate all the living tributes (if they don't already do) Then have them come and surprise attack the Team with Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Cato, and Clove (I forget whst its called) Or reincarnate Prim and have her turn agsinst her sister and company! Since the story is about Prim, it'd be nice to have her back, even if it's in an evil, demented way. Great chapter, I hope you can update again soon (and that you don't get too much homework!)
TheHungerGames321 chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
FREAKING HECK! UPDATE SOON!
ClamKidToTheRescue chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
woah what's happened?! :O can't wait to find out :)
TheAylaNextDoor chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
I was all like YAYAYAYAYAY when I saw the new chapter, and now I'm like MORE MORE MORE!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
googbye- its goodbye
TheAylaNextDoor chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
OMG! I have 3 suspects.
1. Gale
2. Peeta (Somehow followed the star squad)
3. Cato

Those just seem like the ones that would be likely.
FirePearl97 chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Really good! can't wait to read what happens next!
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
The part where Cato was saying "it's not like that" for him and Clove made me kinda sad, but then it said he was worried for her later on…so he likes her, right? I hope! I hope they end up together by the end of the story. And then end was so dramatic! You need to update soon, I have to know what happens!
FirePearl97 chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Wow it's really good! You're a very talented writer! Update soon:)
TheHungerGames321 chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Catoniss for the win! :D
TheAylaNextDoor chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Haha, now Cato has to like Katniss
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Wow! The chapter was so awesome! I was smiling the entire time, you're so good at writing in Cato's POV! You should do it more often, whether it's in this story or a different one. I felt like I was reading something that Suzanne Collins wrote from Cato's POV, it's that awesome. And the twist ending was really awesome! Update again soon!
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
Wow! Peeta's POV is very different from everyone else's! I think it was good that you had him in there. Just a note, in the second to last paragraph it says 'googbye' not 'goodbye'
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »