Reviews for Crave
Eli42 chapter 23 . 9/24
Again, this is one of, if not the, best fic I've ever read. Hits all the marks of what I'm looking for - if you have any recs, send them my way!
Obsessedreader83 chapter 1 . 9/9
So well written! I can’t tell u how good it is to finally come across a story that is both engaging and so well written. I look forward to the coming chapters
SirensCalling chapter 2 . 9/6
Holy imagery. That was hot.
Gautham M chapter 23 . 8/29
I can't even describe how this felt... It's so heartbreaking and so lovable. I'll just say this by far the best story I've read about Jake and Bella. You have got the characters in a way that's so much awesome. Thank you for this great story!
I’m literally fucking shook by the ending of this... like the epilogue is everything this story is everything... you explored the imprint magic in ways that i didn’t even consider like this is the best fucking like rendition/interpretation/whatever of the old Quilete legends and tying it all together to Taha Aki was fucking insane
Shatter.Shot chapter 13 . 8/9
I'm fucking sick this story is fucking fantastic
awesomeami316 chapter 23 . 8/7
This was so good. I cried At the end. Loved the wolves.
Sannyaahhh chapter 14 . 5/29
Is sex for the first time really like that? Too much thinking and talking and holding conversations and so little... sex? Goodness I stopped myself from falling asleep, which is an achievement. I’m quite proud.
hopegirl96 chapter 23 . 5/25
I remain incredibly impressed with how you write the wolfpack and Jacob (I read and reviewed Chances a little bit ago). Your story is fantastic. You had me on the edge of my seat, and I could not wait to keep going. Thank you so much for sharing your work. Such an excellent read!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 23 . 5/22
Wow! This story was really intense and darker than most imprint fanfics I've read. But I kindof loved it! More real in my opinion. So happy it's complete- too many great Twilight fics haven't been updated in years. Thank you for sharing this story with me!
chucklestheewok chapter 1 . 4/16
My complements. Your writing is causing me to rethink my life. If that doesn't show how profound and excellent I find your writing I do not know what does.
chucklestheewok chapter 23 . 4/16
Shit. Maybe I need to rethink my life. Goddamn it, I came for a story, a timewaster, not feels and most CERTAINLY NOT POTENTIALLY LIFE CHANGING LINES OF THOUGHT. Christ, this must be why people drink.
M1A-not-logged chapter 2 . 4/2
Wow. This story is very intense.
Nethien chapter 10 . 3/31
Can I just say how much I love you? I've read pretty much everything you've posted here and getting sad to see there isn't much I haven't read and I want more. I want you to come back and post more fics cause I'm selfish and love reading your work. This story is top 3 for me but my favorite is Alpha's Prerogative cause I looove the idea of a darker Sam and just want you to play more with that character. I know I'm years too late to this party, but wanted to let you know you're amazing and that I want to be like you when I grow up. :)
April-Showers82 chapter 23 . 3/26
The epilogue was great! The switching between years gave me a bit of whiplash, but I could still follow. Seeing a very plausible ending for Jake 'n' Bells was great, even at the ripe age of seventy-five. Wow!
Still this story is one of my favorites!
2,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »