Reviews for Crave
pegasus5406 chapter 23 . 5/15
Awesome story hon...I enjoyed it very much, thanks, huggs. Peggy
rosey16 chapter 23 . 4/27
I loved it. I loved it. I loved it so much. THANK YOU.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 1 . 4/20
I'm pretty sure I liked this story more than the original twilight. You have a beautiful writing style!
Wow! Well written! You're amazing
Way too much detail gets boring at times
You went deep into the characters soul which made this one of the best B&J stories out there imo. The emotion and lust were spellbounding. I loved every minute of this somewhat dark ride. Woohoo! Thank you!
MorenaGirl chapter 23 . 2/6
If this story doesn't prove you should be an award winning published author...
One of my fave B&J fanfic. Love your writing style.
Be well!
Loved it!
Amazing!
MoonFragrance chapter 3 . 1/8
I'm enthralled by the lush imagery your words convey. The idea of an alternate timeline that comes with Bella moving to Forks a little later in the game is already intriguing - but coupled with your writing & the ebony edges you line everything with and we've got a chilling & riveting tale. Tortured Alpha!Jacob is interesting. Spunky and undaunted Bella is a win.
I adore your portrayal of Embry. He certainly pulses off the page in ways subtle and wise.
MoonFragrance chapter 1 . 1/8
This is off to a marvelous start. Exquisitely visceral and darkly reflective. I enjoy your shadowy spin on things. Stunning imagery all around. I'm reminded of Laini Taylor and Maggie Stiefvater. That said, you have a style wondrously your own.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2016
fuck these two chapters! The biggest fucking build up I have ever read in my entire life and it was so worth it but UFCK
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Holy Jesus this story was exactly what I needed. Sick of reading shitty Jacob x Bella/OC stories. The chapter where they finally mated was insanely frustrating but so worth it. Talk about delayed gratification, hey? No words. Read this from 10pm - 4am and my eyes hurt but goddamn. I need me a wolf man. Ignore the criticism. A relationship like this and the one Bella had with Edward is too co-dependent to really exist and flourish in any world, but in this one it works. It's fiction, and it's beautiful.
KRP chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
I absolutely LOVE this story! You are an ANAZING writer. Your words create detailed imagery in the readers mind. This isn't the first time that I've read "Crave" and it's still an awesome read for me. You're my favorite Jacob & Bella author. You need to write another story!
Missyok chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
No one, not one, not a single human in the whole universe can write a love scene like this. I feel like I had my pom poms flailing, rooting them on.
2,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »