Reviews for Crave
Sannyaahhh chapter 14 . 5/29
Is sex for the first time really like that? Too much thinking and talking and holding conversations and so little... sex? Goodness I stopped myself from falling asleep, which is an achievement. I’m quite proud.
hopegirl96 chapter 23 . 5/25
I remain incredibly impressed with how you write the wolfpack and Jacob (I read and reviewed Chances a little bit ago). Your story is fantastic. You had me on the edge of my seat, and I could not wait to keep going. Thank you so much for sharing your work. Such an excellent read!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 23 . 5/22
Wow! This story was really intense and darker than most imprint fanfics I've read. But I kindof loved it! More real in my opinion. So happy it's complete- too many great Twilight fics haven't been updated in years. Thank you for sharing this story with me!
chucklestheewok chapter 1 . 4/16
My complements. Your writing is causing me to rethink my life. If that doesn't show how profound and excellent I find your writing I do not know what does.
chucklestheewok chapter 23 . 4/16
Shit. Maybe I need to rethink my life. Goddamn it, I came for a story, a timewaster, not feels and most CERTAINLY NOT POTENTIALLY LIFE CHANGING LINES OF THOUGHT. Christ, this must be why people drink.
M1A-not-logged chapter 2 . 4/2
Wow. This story is very intense.
Nethien chapter 10 . 3/31
Can I just say how much I love you? I've read pretty much everything you've posted here and getting sad to see there isn't much I haven't read and I want more. I want you to come back and post more fics cause I'm selfish and love reading your work. This story is top 3 for me but my favorite is Alpha's Prerogative cause I looove the idea of a darker Sam and just want you to play more with that character. I know I'm years too late to this party, but wanted to let you know you're amazing and that I want to be like you when I grow up. :)
April-Showers82 chapter 23 . 3/26
The epilogue was great! The switching between years gave me a bit of whiplash, but I could still follow. Seeing a very plausible ending for Jake 'n' Bells was great, even at the ripe age of seventy-five. Wow!
Still this story is one of my favorites!
autumnsimril chapter 23 . 3/3
A. I normally like stories with unconventional pairings so this is the 1st Jacob HEA story I've read. Very glad I took the chance. Excellent in every way. It surprises me when I read reviews criticizing the author for making the characters different from the books or pairings different. Is that not the point of Fanfiction? To create something new within the realm of an established world. Short rant over. Thank you for the countless hours of work you put in to making this story complete and for my enjoyment over the last few days as I have read it.
djcarnation chapter 23 . 2/13
good to see a happy ending.
laranacale chapter 18 . 2/10
' Taking the concepts of Twilight and spinning them with a dark realism and emotional depth' - I'm sorry where in the world is the realism, and emotional depth? The Cullens in this story are all a bunch of crazies without an actually good explanation. Edward can go crazy ok, but what are the odds that they ALL go along for the ride? Depth here is as shallow as the sex and all that primal spiel. If growling 'MINE' is emotional depth then yeah, this story has tons of it. Just pointing out facts. And just to be clear, I'm criticizing the story and pointing out why I don't like it. On the other hand, you're a really good writer as your sentences flowed really well and I have nothing against the structure or grammar; just the plot. Hope you keep getting better.
harandel chapter 20 . 2/10
This story wen't from 'realistically dark' to crazy and unrealistic real quick. It's like a nest of OOC's in here. I'm surprised I got this far (No offense... kinda). That's just the truth. I don't mean to make you feel bad or anything.
dasha1521 chapter 20 . 2/7
Not being a creative person in any area-seriously can't even draw a good stick figure-I am in awe of your style. I am an avid reader of just about everything. Your work truly does stand out. I have only been reading fanfiction for about six months. While there are many great stories and some great authors, you stand above. Bravo.

I would love to know if you have published yet and if there is anywhere else you have anything posted-Twilight related or not.

stephaneeee chapter 23 . 1/16
This story was unreal. Your writing style is absolutely beautiful and your ability to paint a picture is just...UGH, SO GOOD. The character development of Jacob, the realism of the raw emotions, culminated in a story I physically couldn't put down for an entire day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Eli42 chapter 20 . 10/31/2017
I'd love a Embry/Angela story!
2,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »