Reviews for Blueberry Icing and Sugar Diamonds
giratinastories chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I can't say anything I haven't already - but doesn't Dialga go from zero to one hundred in seconds here? And Azelf just goes with it? But who the heck cares. It was so fluffy I think I have some stuck in my eye.
Chronos chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I have enjoyed this story immensely. Not only because it was unique in the pairing, but because it was well written as well.
I believe you can find magic in a good story, and I can say truthfully that I have found magic in this one.
Keep up the good work!
Slashermare Moon chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was... incredibly cute and so heartwarming. I really like how this turned out, and Dialga being so charming is nice. I also really liked the dynamic sister reaction that went on during this. Loved the ending too. Azelf and Dialga is actually pretty cool and a few connections between them can be made. One is colour, and the second is Azelf is the willpower pokemon, and Dialga is a steel type with a lot of resistances. Plus as the lord of time he has the power to bend events to his will...(Okay bad joke is bad...) but still. Lol. There's a little bit more logic here than Mespirit and Palkia but I digress. Really awesome story with as always very interesting and dynamic characters.
ScienceDerp chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Loved the story, well written, and had lots of humor. Especially the "accidental intimacy" between the two brothers. (I believe that is what happened, correct me if I'm wrong)
ButterBacon123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
HAHAHA That was funny. I love your pairings since they include pokemon.
Draconano chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I was scrolling through my email, and what do I find? A new story from one of my favorite author's. I've never really given any thought to a Dialga/Azelf pairing, but now I think it's a great idea! I really love you're writing style, it's like a breath of fresh air! You are probably wondering who I am, because I've changed my username. My old username was PeAcEwOlF. I really enjoyed this story! See-ya!