Reviews for Bing's Law
RD chapter 51 . 5/17
Fantastic.
Woah. Awesome
Jayati chapter 51 . 10/3/2016
Very nice. Well planned plot.
Qu0thTheRaven chapter 51 . 12/21/2015
my literal only words are /oh my God/
annakightley chapter 50 . 10/29/2015
ok; this story made me really sad and scared at the same time. although i loved this story, it kinda made me dislike emma. i know she was only a kid and it wasn't her fault, but ugh, she was just lying about chandler and it made me sad. moving on, never in my life have i been more grateful that phoebe married mike. i always wanted her to marry joey, but this showed me that good came of it :) i hope chandler, monica, phoebe, joey, ross and rachel will still be friends in the future! thankyou, i loved it! xx
lossetari chapter 51 . 7/14/2015
Wow. That was a simply amazing story. It was a little hard for me at first to see these light-hearted characters going through something so devastating, but you tackled the issues here incredibly well and you made all the plot pieces fit together perfectly until the very end.

I'm so glad everything worked out at the end for all the friends and the epilogue was an incredibly sweet insight into their futures. I especially enjoyed the fact that Emma grew up to be an attorney, a career path completely different to her parents. I also enjoyed all the throw-backs you included from the original series, they were all little nostalgic gems that any fan of the series would love to see within the story.

Overall this story kept me hooked and the writing was very well done. I applaud you for creating something so different while keeping all the friends in character, as well as exploring each of their feelings and reasoning for what they were doing throughout the story. It was a pleasure to read and I have to thank you for writing it. (:
OnlyMondler chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
Best fanfic ever
Jambecca chapter 51 . 7/24/2014
Incredible story. That was wonderful.
wir-sind-die-LOKI chapter 51 . 7/17/2014
Omg I loved this story I read it all in one day u r amazing! XD
whack sparrow chapter 51 . 5/23/2014
best fic ever
bridecas chapter 51 . 4/25/2014
This is one of my favorite fics ever! You did an amazing job writing it!
macie41 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I know this is already years old but it's so amazing! God, I never read a fanfic like this before! It's very wonderfully written and I'm just lost for words. It would really make an epic movie.
Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 51 . 8/3/2013
Holy shit! Talk about a good fanfic! One of the best ive read! That was AMAZING!
Rachelshamyfan chapter 51 . 7/12/2013
I just found your story and read it in less than a day and i have to say its fantastic :)

Good story!