Reviews for Bing's Law
OnlyMondler chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
Best fanfic ever
Jambecca chapter 51 . 7/24/2014
Incredible story. That was wonderful.
wir-sind-die-LOKI chapter 51 . 7/17/2014
Omg I loved this story I read it all in one day u r amazing! XD
wack sparrow chapter 51 . 5/23/2014
best fic ever
bridecas chapter 51 . 4/25/2014
This is one of my favorite fics ever! You did an amazing job writing it!
macie41 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I know this is already years old but it's so amazing! God, I never read a fanfic like this before! It's very wonderfully written and I'm just lost for words. It would really make an epic movie.
Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 51 . 8/3/2013
Holy shit! Talk about a good fanfic! One of the best ive read! That was AMAZING!
Rachelshamyfan chapter 51 . 7/12/2013
I just found your story and read it in less than a day and i have to say its fantastic :)

Good story!
jentaylord chapter 51 . 5/13/2013
ghkfldhjaklhjfds THE LAST PART OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE :D
Blunz chapter 51 . 5/13/2013
Now it truly is over. But at least it had such a wonderful ending.
You are seriously an amazing author, and I cannot express my full love for this story in mere words. But I sure can try: I LOVE THIS STORY!
It's so sad to see it end, but at least all the characters are happy again. :)
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 51 . 5/13/2013
Can I just hug you right now? Is that even possible? Because I really want to. I love and loved this story so much...I hate to see it end yet it must. I can't help but feel a sense of pride seeing this incredibly long, well written story be completed. I still remember how I felt when I first read the 37 chapters that were available to me. It was late at night and I was quite literally shaking as I sat in my chair. FRIENDS was actually on TV(the reruns of course) at that point and I had it on, but I was so involved in the story even after I finished reading, I couldn't watch the show without thinking the tragedy and horrors that would befall them should the story have actually happened. Let's take a little trip back to my first review of the story on chapter 37:

Please, please, please finish this. And in a happy ending, just please. I didn't realize it wasn't complete when I started it. I am torn by this. I am depressed after reading this, as Chandler is my favorite character, but I know the writing has to be incredible for me to get as emotionally involved in this story as I have. Whenever I read something about chandler, my heart connects to it for some reason(no matter how cheesy and cliche that sounds). So please let it be a good ending, positive and hopefully concluding with Chandler's release. I hate to tell any writer what should happen in their story, but for my own emotional sanity, I figured I would beg for that to happen.
I must say that you were true to your word when you informed me that it would have a happy ending, but you never described just how incredibly well you wrapped this up. All the loose ends are tied up, everything is slowly coming back together, yet you leave enough to the reader's imagination to leave them craving more. I must applaud you for this, and I must also applaud you for making such a daring decision to do a story such as this. I love that you didn't shy away from any of the intense plot twists for the added so much to this story. More so, you were in no way scant with the scenes in the court room or in the jail. I could keep going on and on, but I would never be able to encompass in words how incredible this story is. I would like you to know, I have never written a review this long, even if I cut out the excerpt of my review of chapter 37. I just applaud you for your effort and excellent execution of this story. I am in awe of your abilities, and in awe of this story. Just incredible...
icanneverfindmyname chapter 51 . 5/13/2013
aww, it's so good. I think it really ties it off, this amazing fan fiction. I'm sad it has ended though, I've been reading it for so long.
kristyn139 chapter 51 . 5/13/2013
Aww that was a beautiful ending to such a wonderful story! Please hopefully you can write a new story. Your writing is amazing. Wonderful job.
colinpm chapter 51 . 5/12/2013
Bahhhhhh I'm so sad this is over! It was amazing though.
The Irish Gleek chapter 51 . 5/12/2013
Aw, that was lovely. Really nice way to finish the story. Congrats! This was wonderful and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future :)