Reviews for Happy Idiots
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 30 . 4/7
I cant wait for you to finish this!
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 26 . 4/7
please do the remake ending to Titanic! yes, that is how i wanted the movie to be , Jack and Rose old telling their story! and then they give the Neckless to Brock Lovett!
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 12 . 4/7
yea if only thats what Lady Liberty still stood for.. A country built on Immagrants, wont except new Immagrants at will. What type of home of the free are we!.. Srry it jsut made me feel some type of way, becuase of the reality of what the TItnaic really was a ship bringig imagrants majority anyway and most didnt make it. But for thoes who did Lady liberty was all that and soo much more.
This was one of my favourite stories in this fandom and I was so disappointed when you didn't update but now you've continued and that is great because you are really very good at story telling and writing. If I could suggest one thing it would be to put more of Jack and Rose's relationship and showing how the family reacts to that. Best of luck, don't stop writing.
through-the-eye-of-a-needle chapter 30 . 2/17
I really like this story. I think you have a good concept, the going back to Chippewa Falls. (On a side note, I have only seen the very end of the movie, Titanic, but I'm pretty knowledgeable about the historical disaster itself, having been very passionate about it from a young age). I like your characterisation of Jack's family, and the episode with Cal by the Statue of Liberty was very, very funny. I also liked the way you didn't worry about chapter length being consistent and just cut off when it felt right - hats off to you, a lot of authors aren't confident doing that and waffle on for a while telling us pointless things. Yes, I'm really enjoying this story, and I hope that you update soon, but don't worry if you are too busy. Sometimes life can catch up with you!

Needle xx
duda.morgan.99 chapter 30 . 1/25
Please please please updat such a great story i love it
VirtualCookies4everyone chapter 30 . 1/23
Loving this story so far!
UPDATE PLZ :D
Anon chapter 30 . 1/20
Great story! I loved this story and hope you're going to continue!
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 30 . 1/5
You updated that's great I love it!
zuka4one chapter 30 . 1/4
Awesome! When do Jack and rose find out about baby?
KindaWishIWasAnnabeth chapter 30 . 1/3
Then he has A LOT of money. GREAT chapter!
NerdyGirl0414 chapter 30 . 1/3
Omg you posted another chapter! Loved it! :D
LunaRoseDiCaprio chapter 30 . 1/3
I get so excited when you update! This is lovely, well done :) keep it up! xx
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
Love the story! When's your next update?! It's been two months!
zuka4one chapter 29 . 12/23/2013