Reviews for Happy Idiots
Queen-Akers chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
Hope you update soon, can't wait for the next chapter! Love your story so far!
Elina chapter 30 . 7/10/2015
This story is so great and fantastic and definitely the best Titanic-alternate-ending-fic I've ever read. Please, please, please - "Come back", as Rose would've said. Don't just leave it there! I need moooore!
KatnissForever17 chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
It means to read and review! Okay I am writing a hunger games story on wattpad and I was hoping you could spread the word about it to your friends. It's called dark times. Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
update please!
Canon Archives chapter 30 . 7/30/2014
This is the best Titanic story I've seen so far! You do especially well referencing and repeating lines in the movie to keep the themes, and you clearly put a lot of care into the characters. I love Emily! She's similar to Rose actually... Jack is very consistent!
Personally I refuse to accept Jack's death at the end of the movie, so I love this version! Keep up the awesome writing!
DarkestAngel11 chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
Absolutely adore this story! Love your take on what should have happened! I haven't read a Titanic story in a long time and I'm glad that I found this one. Great job! Hope that you continue it soon.
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
I cant wait for you to finish this!
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
please do the remake ending to Titanic! yes, that is how i wanted the movie to be , Jack and Rose old telling their story! and then they give the Neckless to Brock Lovett!
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
yea if only thats what Lady Liberty still stood for.. A country built on Immagrants, wont except new Immagrants at will. What type of home of the free are we!.. Srry it jsut made me feel some type of way, becuase of the reality of what the TItnaic really was a ship bringig imagrants majority anyway and most didnt make it. But for thoes who did Lady liberty was all that and soo much more.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
This was one of my favourite stories in this fandom and I was so disappointed when you didn't update but now you've continued and that is great because you are really very good at story telling and writing. If I could suggest one thing it would be to put more of Jack and Rose's relationship and showing how the family reacts to that. Best of luck, don't stop writing.
lead me to salvation chapter 30 . 2/17/2014
I really like this story. I think you have a good concept, the going back to Chippewa Falls. (On a side note, I have only seen the very end of the movie, Titanic, but I'm pretty knowledgeable about the historical disaster itself, having been very passionate about it from a young age). I like your characterisation of Jack's family, and the episode with Cal by the Statue of Liberty was very, very funny. I also liked the way you didn't worry about chapter length being consistent and just cut off when it felt right - hats off to you, a lot of authors aren't confident doing that and waffle on for a while telling us pointless things. Yes, I'm really enjoying this story, and I hope that you update soon, but don't worry if you are too busy. Sometimes life can catch up with you!

Needle xx
kentakarin chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
Please please please updat such a great story i love it
VirtualCookies4everyone chapter 30 . 1/23/2014
Loving this story so far!
UPDATE PLZ :D
Anon chapter 30 . 1/20/2014
Great story! I loved this story and hope you're going to continue!
Lightose8860 chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
You updated that's great I love it!