Reviews for Cat's leave Paw prints on your heart
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
And he told about his make out session to young ones?
KAMIKAKES chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
This is by far my favorite story by you. Puss and Kitty are so strong in your eyes. And Quanktumspirit, you are my main influence in this website; and you've changed my life in writing stories. It would be an honor for you to read my stories and post reviews; I'm not forcing you, by the way. I love this story and anything else with Puss in Boots and Kitty Softpaws :)
Tylothos chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Good story although i still think Puss shouldn't have immediately forgiven her for the Carlos incident i mean it said they were full on making out so thats proof they enjoyed it O.o anyways good story!
Dominosrule chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I like this chapter! It's really sweet. And I like how the characters in it so far aren't from Puss, they're from Shrek, too (Even though that should technically make it a crossover). It was a pleasant surprise!
Chibi-Aibou-Midna chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Wow this is rather good! I like it!
ppgXrrb20 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Man that was really fun. Great work D
ppgXrrb20 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
I love the songs you used. I listen to them and I love Livin la vida loca, it was great. Oh and great story it came out great.
pussxkitty chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
To be honest I think this is the best pussxkitty story ever! If only there was a movie on this
lilly chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
the story was good work on ur spelling gosh o and the deleted sceen was stuppid
pussxkitty chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
This is so dramatic, romantic and sad and it even made me cry :'( but its amazing!
pussxkitty chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
You are amazing!
Ausar The Vile chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
BEST STORY ENDING EVER! YAAAAY! I think I gonna.. -faints-
Ms.KittyClaws chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
That was beautiful i almost cried :]
Ros The Elphe chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
awww *sigh* now, it's finish :( I've loved this fanfic, you're a great writer! I hope you will returne with an other fanfic on Puss and Kitty!
sunheart of rushclan chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
One cool two or is not spelled ore it is or ok and three the song is a parody of little brothers off phineas and ferb