Reviews for A Possibility
Nisha A. Halim chapter 3 . 7/13
Where's the rest of the story? ?,,
I need more.
SatineGrindelwald chapter 3 . 6/4
I really enjoyed the story so far! I hope you find time to continue it!
lovefanfic1053 chapter 3 . 1/29
OH will happen next ? This story is very good please do not stop here please continue to write.
Great story so far! I really hope that you will return to it soon. I can picture the characters following the dialogue in my mind and it's wonderful! Please don't leave your readers hanging!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed what has been written so far and hoping that you will complete this at some stage
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
actually not bad, nice build up for the story
kncrowder88 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Looking forward to more. Great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I hope that you continue and finish this story, it's very good. I am enjoying it. So not worry about your dialogue, you do it very well and I look forward to it.
Cupcakes and Tea chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I love this! Please continue! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I'm enjoying this story- and hoping for more!
repossessme chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
yay new chapter. Your characterizations really speak of the canon personalities, love it.
l'ombre de tes yeux chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Aha, so it's not just me who's been remiss in writing - it's hard to fit it in, isn't it?

Also, your author's note was all like, "oh, this isn't very good, argh, sorry" but actually quite the reverse was true. So I'm going to assume it was some kind of quasi-Cardassian reverse psychology...

And I loved this sentence, and what it signifies: "This time the tables were turned. He was in her world now." That is an extremely well-thought-out premise. Take it and run with it. And keep writing, I want to see this scene you were taking about...

l'Ombre.

PS Never be scared to read reviews! Constructive criticism, while painful at the time, is ultimately very useful. And any review that is just abusive rubbish is not worth the pixels it takes up.
DefenestratedCountess chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Great story, I always wanted to know what would happen if Kira and Dukat paired off! Hope you finish it!
repossessme chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Nice to see a Kira/Dukat story. Come back and continue! K/D is legit one of my favorite Trek pairings.
icelong296 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012