Reviews for A Possibility
Prizm chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Please continue this story it is so good. I just got back into Star Trek DS9 and I am so loving this paring.
MizJoely chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Leaving Ziyal behind makes complete sense. I always thought they didn't do enough with her and Jake, even as friends (he's a writer, she's an artist, come on!). Plus all those tense changes I was fretting over had gone bye-bye! Nicely done.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
A very intriguing start. There are so few Dukat/Kira pairings out there that I love to see everyone's perspective. From a grammar standpoint, I would (gently) point out that you tend to jump tenses quite a bit, you might want to clean that up and repost (or not, up to you of course!). Otherwise well done!
Nangijala chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Good story! Kira and Dukat are my favourite DS9-characters. I love your pairing und can't wait for new chapters.
Ice T chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
It's not going to be real Dukat/Kira fic, is it? Because if it is, I'm off!
l'ombre de tes yeux chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Aha! A new chapter!

This one definitely reads better than the first, it's more coherent and I like the way both Kira and Dukat think about Ziyal, almost like they're thinking along the same lines but not aware that they're doing it. That subconscious connection is really interesting.

However, I would not look at Waltz for any justification of the Occupation. I think the most important and telling line on that subject is actually in Return to Grace, when Ziyal is talking to Kira about Dukat and the Occupation, and she says, "it really bothers him." I spy not just a conscience, but a guilty one...

Anyway, good chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one. And sorry for being so long-winded, but you did say you wanted feedback...!
l'ombre de tes yeux chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
HELL YES! More K/Du fic!

Wow, sorry, got a bit carried away there... but as you can probably tell, I am well excited to read more of this. I especially loved "oily charisma", that's a great description.

You've got a few bits where it suddenly goes into present tense though - which almost works better, have you considered doing it all in present tense? Could work.

In any case, I'll be waiting for new chapters and generally doing happy-dances about the fact that someone else is also writing new stuff for this pairing :D
22 | « Prev Page 1 2