Reviews for Stalkers Protect You
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
ahh I like it they learend from Iroh how to hide in plain sight! the easiest way to trick somoene into thinking your not dangerous is to act like your not that dangerous. Be awesome if she learns about there amusment with her and sh catches the status reports from Tenzin.

COme to think about it Zuko WAS still alive lat time I checked Is he running the white louts right now? be funny to see her show up and crap.
Granten chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I have to note that this is the same White Lotus group that thought the best way to raise a messiah figure to properly handle the complex problems of the world was to keep as isolated from said world as possible. It's only logical to assume that the guards are every bit as dumb.
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This makes the White Lotus seem kind of endearing, despite the stalker undertones. It's kind of cool to know that the White Lotus are that involved in Korra's life (and one seems knowledgeable enough to know when something is about to go down).
Revolation chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
HAHAHA. I love the behind the scenes look at the white lotus. They only SEEM incompetent.