Reviews for A Cook off for Haruhi
bhoney chapter 2 . 2/6
Very, very cute. Lots of great stuff in here. Love that Mori's the one who thought of the fancy tuna (probably didn't even require much cooking, if any!). I wasn't expecting him to tear up the pictures, but that's probably for the best, LOL. Of course, I'm sure Kyoya has a backup somewhere...

Love how hard Tamaki worked to get his dish right. I wish he'd gotten to know that his was truly the one she liked the best. That's really sweet.

Great job keeping everyone in character and introducing the kind of silly situation that always seems to crop up around the host club. I liked this one a lot. I hope you'll write more Ouran fic soon!
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/6
Really intriguing idea! This was cute. You did a good job keeping everyone in character, which is cool. Love Tamaki accusing Kyoya of sneaking into Haruhi's apartment, LOL. Kyoya does make the most of opportunities, doesn't he? *snickers* Even an innocent nap isn't safe! LOL
claraowl chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... XD
I loved it! THe end was so cute!
Good Mori. *glomps*
claraowl chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
XD I like it!
Kyoya, you devil! XD xD XD
*looks around for Mori*
There were some typos.
KYAaaahahaha...
Animejunkies'meow chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
That was so so cute! I loved it!
zunaira ghazal chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
hahaha i can so see that happening :D
Darksknight chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Haha, that was great! Good job, I love the end bit when Mori-sempai brought her fancy tuna! We should have seen that one coming. Great work as always.
KageNoNeko chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I love how this goes. It reminds me of how long Haruhi and Tamaki took to figure out that they loved the other in the manga.

Oh those wonderful slow pokes making us wait. Any way, I saw a few things that might be good to point out so you know what they are. For one in this sentence "Tamaki was holding him in from tossing his dish aside just to hug her and was crying tears of how cute she was." using himself rather than him will give a little more clearer meaning. Also adding just after the was and before crying will also give a more clearer image to your readers. In the very last sentence of this story, I really love how you used the ellipse between said and he. It felt like a natural place to have it. Also in that sentence, I feel like you need to add have before cooked. I can't tell you why, but I can feel that is correct.

By the way, I think you should read the manga because there is TamaHaru stuff in there as well as a story about how Haruhi's parents met.
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I find this story very interesting, but I saw several errors in this story that could have been caught by a spell checker. One error is when Tamaki is yelling at the end and daughter has a q before the a. Another thing I saw that might be picked up by a basic spell checker is in this sentence: /Well My mom wanted to show him the right way to cook./
The my doesn't need to be capitalized. Also, a quick reading would help you catch the use of yap instead of nap in some incidents.
Sparklefaith chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I think you should do another contest for Haruhi! Nice job with the sweet Mori moment. Thanks for the enjoyment and keep up the good work!
Sparklefaith
BeyondAllThoughts chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Please continĂșe writing this! I enjoyed your story, I do hope you will add more to it.
Ketsueki no Kuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Ah pretty cute!
Actually, when I first discovered Ouran Highschool Host Club, I also only watched about the first minute of the first episode. I was (still am) into harem anime, and everywhere I looked it said that OHHS and Fruits Basket were the best harem anime. Of course I only watched the part with Haruhi being a messy boy- before the Host club made her over. So I thought it was yaoi. I'm not the biggest fan of yaoi, but I have had my moments. I stopped watching and went to watch Fruits Basket (which I highly recommend- it's a little old-looking, but very cute and funny and Harem'd!) and a few months later, I decided to give it a try again, AND I LOVED IT!
So I know what you mean.
Anyway, this is a TesuyaXHaruhi, right? There aren't many, and I really like this story so please update!
Eh, sorry for the slightly long review.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
lol
Animegirl721 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Don't end it. so cute continue.
Sparklefaith chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Very Nice job done! I can't wait to read more! I'm also putting this on my favorite list. Thanks for the enjoyment!
Sparklefaith