Reviews for A Cook off for Haruhi
Ketsueki no Kuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Ah pretty cute!
Actually, when I first discovered Ouran Highschool Host Club, I also only watched about the first minute of the first episode. I was (still am) into harem anime, and everywhere I looked it said that OHHS and Fruits Basket were the best harem anime. Of course I only watched the part with Haruhi being a messy boy- before the Host club made her over. So I thought it was yaoi. I'm not the biggest fan of yaoi, but I have had my moments. I stopped watching and went to watch Fruits Basket (which I highly recommend- it's a little old-looking, but very cute and funny and Harem'd!) and a few months later, I decided to give it a try again, AND I LOVED IT!
So I know what you mean.
Anyway, this is a TesuyaXHaruhi, right? There aren't many, and I really like this story so please update!
Eh, sorry for the slightly long review.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
lol
Animegirl721 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Don't end it. so cute continue.
Sparklefaith chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Very Nice job done! I can't wait to read more! I'm also putting this on my favorite list. Thanks for the enjoyment!
Sparklefaith
TheWorldwideDuo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
What are the rules? I WANT TO KNOW. I heard this was your first story. No one has read and reviewed it but me, and I think it's good. Just like mine. I wish people would just take the time to read it. It's more interesting after chapter 1...
20 | « Prev Page 1 2