Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
ThiefOfADHD chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
OOH! METABACK BE CANNON!
ThiefOfADHD chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
"when did rabbits get so evil?" LOVE THAT LINE! Reminds me of Monty Python and The Holy Grail and "The killer Rabbit" scene: "The rabbit is VERY EVIL!" wizard exclaimed "Nonsense, we'll make a rabbit stew!" *Rabbit attacks knight that was talking earlier!* "Oh GOD! THE BLOODY HELL?!" King Arthur replied "I told you, but you didn't listen!" wizard accused, and stated, horrified!
LOL!
Nala-the-lion-queen chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
Oh my goodness I freaking love this story so freaking much. GHEROBVTUOWBFRUOBGYUOHERFNLW E I SHIP IT LIKE NO TOMORROW
MissValentineLOVE chapter 22 . 12/4/2012
Hey can anyone please write me a fanfic?! I looove this one btw! But i really want my own fanfic! . but anyway i love how much u can tell metal loves throwback! Aww!
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 22 . 11/16/2012
Ricky: I AIN'T YER SLAVE!
Us: STOP BACKSASSING AND START CLEANING!
You're back! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAY!
And Dubstep... so freaking inspirational. *begins to tear up*
Scindie should be happening (if not, SCENTERN 2!) but Indie met a chick at the expo...? Ermagherd! o_O'
I am so weird, I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooow. :/
And YES I GAVE YOU A JANITOR! :D
And METABACK! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS!
I do apologize for my random outbursts. They tend to happen quite often. Hm. I wonder why...
And GREAT CHAPTER and I can't wait for more! :D
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
AUGH! END OF STORY!
Wait... My author sense is tingling! I sense a sequel! Yay! Can't wait for the fluff!
:D
I'm hungry tooooooo...
Kaylam chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Don't worry about it! Seriously, take your time. OHHHH IT'S 11:11 MAKE A WISH! *cough* sorry. You might be asking why I am up so late on a school night. Well, that is because... (drumroll please...) school has been canceled due to the weather! THANK YOU HURRICANE SANDY! Ok... I don't really know what to say know. Peace off. BOOP!
(I really need stop watching SO MUCH Tobuscus)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
YAY
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
NOOOOOO! NOT HIATUS! D:

Man, your computer, I feel so sorry.
A friend on the other side chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
love it so much!
Jasperemerald23 chapter 19 . 10/3/2012
Wow, I am really liking this story! I'm so happy MyMusic is getting so popular. It deserves it. Anyway, love it! :D
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Nice metaphor. ;)
And yes, school sucks. I'm afraid by the time I update, all my viewers will have gone from the site. Sigh. I feel for ya.
Those terrible, terrible random birds.
But here's a bit of weird advice- school comes first. Because even if you have thousands of followers and favorites and reviews on fanfiction dot net, and you're as good a writer as anyone can possibly get, if you don't have the right researching skills and someone wants you to write an article for a newspaper or whatever since that's your new job, you're doomed. Absolutely doomed.
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Aww, it's okayyyyyyyy, RulersAreRoyal. I'm not mad! :)
I can't wait to see what you have for chapter 20! :D
TheGirlWithTheGr chapter 19 . 9/30/2012
eenLightSaber's too lazy to log in. :P
Okay, so I know there's supposed to be a 20th chapter. And I know it's an author's note. But what I do not understand is why it's not showing up. Not to be naggy or whatever, but I reeeeeally want to know what it says. Did you delete it?
paulibuscus chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Why haven't you updated?! I forgot to remember to be your alarm clock... Does that makes sense? Yes, yes it does. Anyways, UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTE! No pressure though... :D