Reviews for Time To Face Gravity
Skimball4 chapter 27 . 4/24
Oh, I cannot wait for the sequel to this. Pretty please, tell me you have written a sequel?! I am hooked!
Skimball4 chapter 22 . 4/23
Boy, is Baines a wacko or what?!
Skimball4 chapter 8 . 4/22
You ARE evil! But still loving it!
thewarpedmind1 chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
Woo Hoo! That was an awesome read, I loved it :)
Acrylate chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
Love it. I wonder why Baines doesn't kill Steve or Danny. Anyway, please make the sequel. I want to see they catch Baines. Thank you for the great story.
Vladimir Popov chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Dun dun dun dun!
Runner043 chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
Glad to read that this story with Baines will become a trilogy.

In the previous chapter, right before you mentioned Danny's irritation at how Baines always makes that clicking sound,... I had thought the same thing. Irritating!
R.U. Lisnin chapter 27 . 12/26/2012
Really awesome story! A sequel soon please? :) awesome job!
R.U. Lisnin chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
Aww I was totally off... I thought it was in his coffee but it was in the toothpaste... I cought on about halfway through this chapter.. Lol really good so far! I'm exited to read more!
R.U. Lisnin chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
I think tue drug might be in Steve's milk carton or maybe his coffee... I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out :)
julieb716 chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
Great story... Really enjoyed it... Can't wait for the sequel! :-)
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 27 . 10/12/2012
Yeah, I had this sinking suspicion that you letting Baines get away meant we might be seeing a continuation story from you soon. Another sequel. Hopefully in the works? :-) I can't wait.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
You and your cliffhangers! Evil, pure evil.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 25 . 10/12/2012
Huh! I knew that EpiPen was gonna make an appearance :-)
On a serious note, what a frightening chapter. The way you described Steve's symptoms, his fear, Danny's fear. I had goosebumps reading this. Great job!
FicreaderT chapter 27 . 10/9/2012
Incertainly hope they'll catch him next - this guy's making them look bad!