Reviews for Time To Face Gravity
Cubit2 chapter 27 . 5/3
This story was sooooo good! You are an amazing writer and you come up with excellent whump. The plot was clever and well organized and it was all so well written. So excited for the sequel.
Skimball4 chapter 27 . 4/24/2015
Oh, I cannot wait for the sequel to this. Pretty please, tell me you have written a sequel?! I am hooked!
Skimball4 chapter 22 . 4/23/2015
Boy, is Baines a wacko or what?!
Skimball4 chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
You ARE evil! But still loving it!
thewarpedmind1 chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
Woo Hoo! That was an awesome read, I loved it :)
Acrylate chapter 27 . 12/30/2013
Love it. I wonder why Baines doesn't kill Steve or Danny. Anyway, please make the sequel. I want to see they catch Baines. Thank you for the great story.
Vladimir Popov chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Dun dun dun dun!
Runner043 chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
Glad to read that this story with Baines will become a trilogy.

In the previous chapter, right before you mentioned Danny's irritation at how Baines always makes that clicking sound,... I had thought the same thing. Irritating!
R.U. Lisnin chapter 27 . 12/26/2012
Really awesome story! A sequel soon please? :) awesome job!
R.U. Lisnin chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
Aww I was totally off... I thought it was in his coffee but it was in the toothpaste... I cought on about halfway through this chapter.. Lol really good so far! I'm exited to read more!
R.U. Lisnin chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
I think tue drug might be in Steve's milk carton or maybe his coffee... I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out :)
julieb716 chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
Great story... Really enjoyed it... Can't wait for the sequel! :-)
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 27 . 10/12/2012
Yeah, I had this sinking suspicion that you letting Baines get away meant we might be seeing a continuation story from you soon. Another sequel. Hopefully in the works? :-) I can't wait.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
You and your cliffhangers! Evil, pure evil.
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 25 . 10/12/2012
Huh! I knew that EpiPen was gonna make an appearance :-)
On a serious note, what a frightening chapter. The way you described Steve's symptoms, his fear, Danny's fear. I had goosebumps reading this. Great job!