Reviews for Understanding
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 9 . 4/15
This is awesome!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 5 . 2/26
Aaaaaah! No reaction to Rhode's hug? But damn. I'm loving this fic. Am looking forward to the Stane part!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 4 . 2/26
Just the Iron Man 1? But come on! All the good shit happened in Iron Man 2 and 3! Now I really hope this gets a lot of traffic! I want their reactions to the other movies more!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 2 . 2/26
Aaaaaah! I'm loving how all of this is going! Writing style wise, it'd be even more epic if you'd describe just how agitated they got watching the show in their actions or movements and not just what they say but the idea is still lovely to me. ANGST! Bahahahaha!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 2/26
Aaah! This idea's so interesting! I mean I like the idea of them watching the movie and showing their reactions. Kinda wish Tony would appear at the end but eh. I'm thankful for the way it already is. Let the angst begin!
StardustOwl chapter 9 . 2/22
I haven't ever read a story like this before and I have to admit you've completely changed my opinion of them. Did Loki write the letter he has seidr (or something spelt slightly similar to that) so using his magic for that task shouldn't have been that tricky, if not possibly Fury? With help from someone though of course.
As usual, great chapter! Just a small note: the show that Pepper was watching wasn't Comedy Central or whatever. It's Mad Money, hosted by Jim Cramer on CNBC. He gives advise on investing and the stock market, and simplifies it for the layman. Given what Tony inadvertently had done by announcing the whole peace approach, Cramer's advice was technically sound. Albeit a bit dramatic, but that's just his style.

Best wishes!
NoelChatter chapter 9 . 1/28
Could you please write Ironman 2? and Avengers? That would be awsome! Nobody else has made a fic where the team watches Ironman 2( belive me I've looked). Oh and is the person that sent the letters and forced thwm to watch the movie, Loki? He was always in Thor's shadow just like Tony is in Steve's and Howard's.
TheDeductionist chapter 9 . 1/25
Loki? I thought it was a terrific ending! It was brilliant :D
TheDeductionist chapter 8 . 1/25
Ah, love it :D
TheDeductionist chapter 7 . 1/25
For once, I have no idea, and again, for once, I'm not gonna bother guessing, because when I do, I find I'm generally right, and that sort of ruins it.., I'm excited to see what you've got planned. Will you write another one, where they see Iron Man 2? That would be cool :D
TheDeductionist chapter 6 . 1/25
Wow. That was really cool. That whole chapter was just epic! really great :D
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 1/25
Oh... I wish i had words to describe what I'm feeling right now... It's kind of like a blank sadness. You write this so brilliantly, I have tears in my eyes!
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 1/25
Oh, dear... Dear dear dear! That even made me a little uncomfortable! And I love Tony angst! Well, you gotta write it somehow... And I think you're doing a damn good job!
TheDeductionist chapter 3 . 1/25
Yeah you are... You have no idea just how screwed you are, though... This fic just exceeded the awesomeness meter I use to write appropriate reviews. Normally I go to saying 'I'm speechless' or something along those lines, but that doesn't seen to do this justice. I'm squealing and squirming! I can't wait to carry on reading :D