Reviews for Understanding
Mashrose chapter 9 . 7/2
Can you do Iron Man 2 and 3 as well? Pllllleeeeaaassseee!? No one EVER finishes the trio! I haven't read ANY for Iron Man 3! ! ! ! !
Mashrose chapter 1 . 7/2
Okay, I love this story. This is like the fiftieth time I've read it, but. . . how can the disk have disappeared "less than 7.5 seconds and counting to this point, ago." a.k.a. "when you [Natasha] read that [the letter] aloud.", when Natasha claimed ". . . It's empty." right when she opened the box before even reading the letter? Again no accusations, just observations. I love this story and your others.
Hahahahahahahahaahha
Ok . . . as much as I'm "kinda" liking the story, you are missing SO MANY scenes it's not even funny. And the Natasha hitting Clint in EVERY chapter? It's getting to the point that I wish he will hit her back. I'm getting so tired of reading it in every single chapter. Yes, I may be almost done reading this but I'm gonna be honest, I won't be reading it again after this. The grammar is horrible and really needs to be edited.

End of rant.
Dragon Reader 98 chapter 9 . 4/9
Love it. I can just see that happening, the team watching Iron Man and Tony hasn't even notice, weather along know, as he's to busy, working in the lab. Glad he found out about it though.
AstaStyx chapter 5 . 4/8
. . . i like the story, truly I do, but this needs more detail, the grammar is pretty bad and the quotes being added together isn't working out well. this needs to be edited or something because I'm not sure I can continue to read this.
Destrark chapter 2 . 3/18
Why would Steve need help knowing what bleeding out means? He's a soldier after all and knows what a bomb can do.
Please please please make one like this where they watch Thor!
RuscottLO chapter 9 . 1/22
Somehow, you managed to get done in 30000 words what most people can't in100000 words; downright brilliant.
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
mmmm not sure so far
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
...i honestly wish stark was here... but... i think he would get a good portion of dialouge so maybe this is for the best.. i wonder if you did the other movies
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
HA! YOUARE SUCH A FUCKING LIAR
wavingthroughawindow chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
I love this! It's so sweet and I'd love to see more! The ending is amazing! :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 12/15/2017
Ooooh was it Loki? This was pretty cool! Wish it was longer. Thanks for writing!
ar111 chapter 9 . 10/25/2017