Reviews for Understanding
Roserayrose chapter 9 . 10/13
It totally was Loki.
I knew the second the note said "I feel your pain"

I mean how many sympathetic all powerful beings with the power to get such a movie are their? Not too many, that's for sure.
Going to see if you've posted a sequel.
Roserayrose chapter 7 . 10/13
"Iron Man Bowl"

ThePolicyOfTruth chapter 1 . 10/13

Your story is in violation of the Fanfiction Content Guidelines. Your story is an MST and as such disallowed per the guidelines.

[Entries not allowed:

MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

Actions not allowed:

Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.]

Marvel's Iron Man's dialogue is not in public domain and as such cannot be used freely on FFN because of this. To fix this and to avoid forcible removal from the FFN mods, we request that you remove this story from FFN and move it to a site that accepts these types of stories.

RAB Crookshanks chapter 1 . 9/18
Don't show Thor Titanic! He's too innocent!
White Ithiliel chapter 9 . 8/18
Please please please please please, do this with Iron Man 2 ! I want to see the Team's reaction about Peepperony
Kias are great cars so long as you take care of them.
NF chapter 9 . 7/30
Work on your damn grammar, it takes a lot out of the free google docs and open or libreoffice has an english grammar feature.

Maybe the godly being who placed the movie should be more neutral and less emo angsty.
This is super good! Though it'd be helpful of you'd make the changes between the movie and present life a little more clear. ;)
Tekie Scythe chapter 9 . 6/27
I wonder if Dr. Strange the "creepy movie monster"?
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 6/27
Oh man, Steve's eyes are gonna burn.
Zekker chapter 9 . 6/21
This was absolutely and utterly perfect! Thank you! You are officially my favorite. 3
Lightening sparks chapter 9 . 6/4
This was amazing!
Knights the hedgehog chapter 3 . 5/11
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 9 . 3/27
Afghanistan is in Asia, it's not just near by. What you are probably thinking as Asia is Eastern Asia. Afghanistan is Southern Asia. There is also Western Asia, Central Asia, and Southeastern Asia.
HarleyIvy chapter 9 . 3/12
I love this story, I wish there were others, like CA:Winter Soldier, and others that were well written like this.