Reviews for Understanding
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
mmmm not sure so far
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
...i honestly wish stark was here... but... i think he would get a good portion of dialouge so maybe this is for the best.. i wonder if you did the other movies
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
HA! YOUARE SUCH A FUCKING LIAR
wavingthroughawindow chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
I love this! It's so sweet and I'd love to see more! The ending is amazing! :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 12/15/2017
Ooooh was it Loki? This was pretty cool! Wish it was longer. Thanks for writing!
ar111 chapter 9 . 10/25/2017
noice
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2017
Clint and Steve both saying "hes building it"

Theyre not that fucking stupid
AHHHHH chapter 9 . 9/21/2017
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Tonsoffandoms chapter 9 . 9/10/2017
This was an awesome idea and I'm so glad that you wrote it! I feel like the other Avengers don't respect/know each other as much as they should, but them knowing part of Tony's past would really help them bond as a team.
Selias chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Why the hell would Clint be surprised by Natasha having a gun?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
I read on the profile that you were the original. Happier than ever that you share your ideas on
RoseIsCrazy chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Love it
Hot Tamale chapter 6 . 6/3/2017
Only so may times I can read where Clint is either hit or told to shut up. It's not cute, funny, or acceptable. So with that, I'm leaving this story.
Bookwyrm chapter 9 . 4/3/2017
Assuming it's not just the author leaving the notes... is it Loki? Magical interference, a handwritten note with elegant ink handwriting, probably written with a fountain pen or a quill considering the ink smears. Also the writing is formal and the writer seems to sympathise with Tony, the Avenger who relies the most on intelligence to succed.
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 8 . 3/16/2017