Reviews for Understanding
Hot Tamale chapter 6 . 6/3
Only so may times I can read where Clint is either hit or told to shut up. It's not cute, funny, or acceptable. So with that, I'm leaving this story.
Bookwyrm chapter 9 . 4/3
Assuming it's not just the author leaving the notes... is it Loki? Magical interference, a handwritten note with elegant ink handwriting, probably written with a fountain pen or a quill considering the ink smears. Also the writing is formal and the writer seems to sympathise with Tony, the Avenger who relies the most on intelligence to succed.
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 8 . 3/16
poor Clint...
NordicEmpress chapter 9 . 3/6
I would not want to watch a movie with these guys XD I would be too busy telling everyone to shut up to enjoy the movie
White Sparrow chapter 9 . 1/15
Amazing ending
White Sparrow chapter 2 . 1/15
So cool! This looks good!
lazetta croft chapter 9 . 1/6
Loved it.
the only movie fix ever comepleted .
chareters were well understood , and bruce ...is the best

ending was totally natural.
u r a pro dude!
lazetta croft chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
God, keep writing such stories to keep yours truly happy!
Cartlin chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Love the fic, but can we stop the whole hitting Clint thing? It stopped being funny a couple chapters ago, and it's just making Natasha look like a complete witch/abuser. Hitting someone everytime they say something you don't like, is domestic abuse. It doesn't matter how hard it is, and she's really hurting him, which makes it even worse. I'm not sure where society got this idea that women hitting guys is funny, but it really isn't.
secretwhovianpony chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
Obviously, it was you! In a totally 4-wall breaking kind of way. *grins*
Cira Heartfilia chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
I can't wait for ur Thor one. Loki feels man, Loki feels
Roserayrose chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
IT WAS LOKI.
It totally was Loki.
I knew the second the note said "I feel your pain"

I mean how many sympathetic all powerful beings with the power to get such a movie are their? Not too many, that's for sure.
AHDJKGKFKF I LOVE LOKI.
Ok.
Going to see if you've posted a sequel.
Roserayrose chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
"Iron Man Bowl"

Hahahahahahahahahaa
ThePolicyOfTruth chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Oceanbreeze7,

Your story is in violation of the Fanfiction Content Guidelines. Your story is an MST and as such disallowed per the guidelines.

[Entries not allowed:

MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

Actions not allowed:

Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.]

Marvel's Iron Man's dialogue is not in public domain and as such cannot be used freely on FFN because of this. To fix this and to avoid forcible removal from the FFN mods, we request that you remove this story from FFN and move it to a site that accepts these types of stories.

PoT
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Don't show Thor Titanic! He's too innocent!