Reviews for Forbearnan Flame Familiars
cockroach62 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
I know that this is an and all of that crap, but shouldn't everyone at Hogwarts be calling him harry and not Ry?. In the memories I mean. I don't think that it was explained anywhere.
Karn chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
I went to your archive as you suggested but could not find this story on your list, nor its continuation. Did something happen to it?
the-dreamer4 chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Is the new hispanic housekeeper Anissa supposed to be the previous housekeeper Marie? I think you need to reread your own story or keep notes. I've been a writer so I know it isn't that hard for someone who believes they are a good writer.

You won't be getting any further complaints from me because I'm giving up on this ...
the-dreamer4 chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
Is math different in Helia? A circumference of 7 in and a radius of 12 inches is impossible. A radius, or even a diameter can't be more than a circumference.
the-dreamer4 chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
If Lia was conceived on boy-who-lived day then she is 2 years younger than Ry, not 1. And where did 1906 come from? Did you mean 1966 maybe? And 4th planet in the Milky Way galaxy? Earth is the 3rd planet in the Sol star system (Solar system) and the Milky Way galaxy is made of countless star systems. Sirius has grey eyes, as you mentioned part of the time, not blue as described this chapter. And how is it with the exotic first and middle names that the queen and princess and other heliopaths have, they bear such a mundane family name as Williams?

I'm still reading but this gets very confusing. Lia and the familiars babble quite a bit ... Maybe you understand them but your reader often can't make any sense out of it. Your gemstome and karma dissertations are more consistent than the story, but get repetive after awhile. At least you finally removed the opening paragraph about Tom Felton ... Once was more than enough.
the-dreamer4 chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Another FYI - parchment is originally (and likely in the wizarding world) made from animal skin, not trees, though muggles make a paper that resembles parchment.
the-dreamer4 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
FYI - Merlin spells are not Latin, but Old English, so Forbearnan is not Latin.

The story is ok so far though I prefer names that don't make me stop to think how to pronounce them ... Like Illiannahha .. You could have stopped at Illianna ... :-)
guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Also you said it was draco harry friendship so no Darry then it goes under OCs. Please add an ocs tag so no one has to read about some daughter that Sirius had. NOT everyone likes OCs. Don't even put HP/DM in summary because that is what people who ship darry see, meaning it will be a Darry.
fifespice chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
aww shame you cant update on here
fifespice chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
awesome hes got hedwig back in flame form so cool hope he can save draco and luna
fifespice chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
aww hope draco is ok dumbledork is beyond the pale
fifespice chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
wow awesome
fifespice chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
awesome i love this
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
I've looked at that sight and I've only found one story there for Harry Potter and it wasn't and of the Familiar. Hopefully you continue this story its really interesting I want to see how this mix of characters gets rid of MoldyTwat and the old goat. I guess I will keep checking here and the archive sight.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
I'm glad he has Hedwig back, it looks like things are turning for Harry slowly. Now once he gets Luna and his Little Dragon back nothing is going to stop him.