Reviews for Dust Bunnies and the Mysteries of the Universe
Very cute and amusing!
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Haha LOL!:)
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ohhh, loved it, loved it LOVED iT. I know you shouldn't just throw around the 'L'-word like that, but what else is there to say?
I enjoyed it, adored it (still do), favourited it...uhm, re-read it...twice...just YAY!

GOSH, I've had a lot of coffee. :D

Uhm, well this story made me smile, go 'awwww', laugh in an incredibly ridiculous way and now I'm feeling all warm and happy, 'cause this is just a really nice way of ending the day.

Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
LOL cute! ;]
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
nice fun fic :)
xfcastle chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
cute!:) Thanks!:)
diana teo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I want to know the answer to that question,too! Your Tiva can be unbearably adorable sometimes... ;p
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"I think my question deserves to be answered, and by the way, do you not ever clean under your couch?"

This sentence made me laugh because I totally imagined her doing that cute little index-finger-waving thingy. (You know, like when she goes "That is something Wendy mentioned" in the interrogation room.)

But I found this quite cute. You should write fluff more often. :D
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hahaha cute and sweet!(:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Eheheheee naughty, I love naughty. Especially when it's wrapped in cuteness *_* Great job
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Very sweet; gotta love T/Z bonding!
Robern chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
very good, cute!
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh, gosh. This is so adorable. To the point that I probably have to be obnoxious and label it 'adorbs.' And it really does make me question the way I speak lol.

Favorite part is probably when she's being cuddly and she's like 'Hi' because it made me feel squee-y. (It's a word. It IS.)

And the last line... *explodes into decidedly unladylike guffaws*

Oh, Sophie. Just when I think you can't get any more amazing... :)
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
haha loved it. And I learnt 2 things today: windbag and dust bunnies. Here we call them dust sheep lol
TapesAndRecords chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
XD That ending is hilarious, dear.
Eeee this is cute. Though this way of reviewing creeps me out a little. Anyways. I love Ziva-isms, and this is just adorbs. First, of course, the dust bunnies. You managed to make me do what the show makes me do, which is wonder why on earth some colloquialisms are like they are. I mean seriously, WHY dust bunnies? I don't get it. And lol, they really do look like hamsters. Though my hamster- when I had one- never used to look as grey as dust does. Hmm.
And then, of course, they go all cute-established-Tiva, whom I just love. I want to keep them forever. And loan them out for you to write with, I guess.
I LOVE IT! I was needing some fluff today, ha. I don't really know why, but oh well. Hooray! *dances*

Favourite section, though : 'She rested her head in his lap and smiled up at him. "Hi?" ' Because THAT *points* is cute. That should happen to them all the time. I can so imagine it, too.

This is me being really really really happy.
I love youuuu.