Reviews for All About Thorin
DownliftedAndUnderwhelmed chapter 77 . 3/4
Awww yes!
And Gandalf in shorts! :-D
DownliftedAndUnderwhelmed chapter 78 . 3/4
Ooooh, I'm so glad you wrote a new chapter, these stories are such a joy!
I really missed your adorable grumpy Thorin punching snooty elves in the nose _
And the notion of Valinor beach parties seriously brightened my day, hehe. Thank you!
LadyDunla chapter 78 . 2/22
Lovely story! I must admit I was cheering for Thorin when he punched both Thranduil and Palatin; they definitely had it coming. Poor Lostwithiel, though. Of course, it would have helped if Thorin had stopped to listen to an explanation before he started punching. Oh well...

I really liked this one and I'm glad to see you're still writing this occassionally.
What about their adopted daughter rose and the people they lost in middle earth! Won't they ever meet again so heartbreaking
dearreader chapter 77 . 11/25/2017
So glad you are back at your laptop writing, like Thorin. I don't remember suggesting the surfing angle, but it was probably me. I live in a California town where surfers are thick in the strangely enough, we are currently having a heat wave. I had to serve Thanksgiving dinner al fresco. It was too hot in the house. Keep up the good work. Thorin in a loin cloth is a great visual.
LadyDunla chapter 77 . 11/23/2017
It was a really pleasant surprise to see the notification for another story arrive in my in-box, I can tell you. And it was as good as it's always been. Hm, maybe it's about time for a reread...
Lillianpost chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
OK, another thing I love about this story is Lostwithiel and his relationship with Thorin. I had to laugh when he cheerfully opened the bedroom door and slapped Thorin on his backside. "Not looking! Not looking!" the elf carolled ... That was just too funny. They grow to be friends with a true affection although somewhat gruff on Thorin's side, but they love each other when it counts to the point that Thiel felt a bit lost when Thorin left. Really well done. Thorin and Thranduil later on is hysterical, and I just about died when Thorin went to Charm School. Very witty.
Lillianpost chapter 26 . 4/25/2016
I have read and reread your story from time to time since I find it so funny and touching, but the most sincere aspect that I see is the love between Thorin and Rose. What a lovely relationship you built! I adore their interactions and how he fell in love with her and she with him to the point that she would defend him and challenge him when he wasn't being his best. They brought out the best in each other, and who could ask for more? It was a real heartbreak when they had to part, and I'm glad that you carried their sadness at leaving each other into their new situations. Anything else would have played false. Thank you for creating such a lovely picture of a father and daughter.
V chapter 76 . 12/2/2015
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story and giving Tolkien's characters that special touch - you are very talented! It's been years since I hadn't read fanfics, but I stumbled upon yours by accident and couldn't put it down until the end! Thanks a mil!
PS chapter 73 . 2/9/2015
Stored it for sometime noe, and just managad to read it. Love it as always.
Doc M chapter 76 . 1/6/2015
These are deliciously funny and very well-written!
VJ chapter 46 . 12/27/2014
Thanks so much for writing this incredible fic - I can't stop reading it! It's amazing how you nailed down the characters'personalities but added them your personal touch and created great ones like Lostwithiel. And I bursted out laughing with some of the dialogues! If only "The Hobbit" had an alternative ending like this one ;)
daarreader chapter 76 . 12/22/2014
story. Hope your Christmas is as fun as your writing.
uno mega chapter 74 . 12/22/2014
Say what? An update? Also, I saw The Hobbit BOFA yesterday and I unfortunately didn't like it, so I'm thinking to gabble up all the Fics that I love in order to pretend the movie didn't happen :)
DownliftedAndUnderwhelmed chapter 76 . 12/22/2014
That was delightful! Thank you so much for treating us to some grumpy-yet-adorable Thorin in time for Xmas! (I'm so glad he managed to keep his dignity intact whilst climbing down the chimney!)
I'm totally sold on your headcanon of Bilbo making the most amazing cakes.
And your Thranduil is a thing of perfection. "Thorin, you know you have bad taste." Simply divine :-)