Reviews for All About Thorin
PS chapter 73 . 2/9
Stored it for sometime noe, and just managad to read it. Love it as always.
Doc M chapter 76 . 1/6
These are deliciously funny and very well-written!
VJ chapter 46 . 12/27/2014
Thanks so much for writing this incredible fic - I can't stop reading it! It's amazing how you nailed down the characters'personalities but added them your personal touch and created great ones like Lostwithiel. And I bursted out laughing with some of the dialogues! If only "The Hobbit" had an alternative ending like this one ;)
daarreader chapter 76 . 12/22/2014
story. Hope your Christmas is as fun as your writing.
uno mega chapter 74 . 12/22/2014
Say what? An update? Also, I saw The Hobbit BOFA yesterday and I unfortunately didn't like it, so I'm thinking to gabble up all the Fics that I love in order to pretend the movie didn't happen :)
DownliftedAndUnderwhelmed chapter 76 . 12/22/2014
AWWWWWW
That was delightful! Thank you so much for treating us to some grumpy-yet-adorable Thorin in time for Xmas! (I'm so glad he managed to keep his dignity intact whilst climbing down the chimney!)
I'm totally sold on your headcanon of Bilbo making the most amazing cakes.
And your Thranduil is a thing of perfection. "Thorin, you know you have bad taste." Simply divine :-)
Cecilia1204 chapter 75 . 12/7/2014
That was fun and I'd be the same way as Tauriel if I had to watch my Thorin getting groped by other women, even in the name of acting. Always wondered how partners of real actors dealt with love/sex scenes they were in. I suppose you have to get used to it. I'd give it a whirl if RA was my partner, lol!

Finally got my extended version of DOS last week and I still haven't finished watching all the extras yet, but it's been good lead in to BOFTA (sob!). I get emotionally just thinking about it. Thinking about popping across to Hobbiton for my birthday in April for a few days - so that cheers me up (a bit).
Cecilia1204 chapter 74 . 12/7/2014
Hey, it's great to see more chapters written! I've missed this story and any new chapters are a great surprise. I've only recently got back from the US so to see a new story helps the post-holiday, back-to-work doldrums, lol.

I've got my tickets for Boxing Day here, but I don't know that I'm emotionally ready for BOFTA yet. I watched the premiere from London (got up at 4.30am, mind you). I missed the LA premiere by just over a week (damn, as I was staying across the road!) but when all the actors say it rips your heart out, I don't know how I'm going to cope with watching Thorin die. I've told the family they may need to carry me out of the cinema sobbing, lol. Hubby doesn't want to sit next to me!

It's fun see Thrandy & Thorin as friends, especially after watching so many shorts and clips from the movie where they're such enemies. That laptop's becoming a menace.

Great to see you back (and I seriously need to get back to my story now, too!) and look forward to more chapters as ideas come to you.

Regards, Cecilia
LadyDunla chapter 75 . 12/7/2014
Well, you're right; Thorin did have a nice two days. I suppose the laptop owed him something after the mess it had created last time. But it can never be all nice with Thorin and Tauriel, can it? Of course Thorin wouldn't tell Tauriel immediately what he was up to exactly. It's the laptop writing the stories after all and it does need something to write a story about, doesn't it? Fortunately, there's always a happy ending for these two.

And a very happy Christmas to you, albeit several weeks in advance. Thank you for this lovely story.
DownliftedAndUnderwhelmed chapter 75 . 12/7/2014
Oh, I can never have too much of the Valinor Drama Soc. ;-)
I loved the fact that Thorin's idea of a good day consists of lovemaking, chocolate cake, and being the centre of attention. Bless him. It's the sort of happily-ever-after that we can all wish him, especially these days!
dearreader chapter 75 . 12/7/2014
Have a merry Xmas, too. I am sure Santa will bring the laptop many stories to tell.
Doc M chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This is delightful! And of course, I am always very pleased when he recovers! It's interesting to consider, given that the film seems to leave Tauriel's fate open… I like them as a pairing.
LadyDunla chapter 74 . 12/1/2014
Oh, it is so nice to see another story. I really thought you had run out of them (not that you'll be hearing complaints from me). And it was an unexpected twist, the laptop starting to write a story all by itself. If there are any rules to how that thing works, I'm sure no one has figured it out yet. Hm, I wonder what would happen if it broke down, because how would the lives of the people in Valinor then move on, without a device to write their stories on.

Anyway, I very much enjoyed this story. I never liked Riel anyway, but he's clearly sunken very low if it's come to him setting Thorin up for murder. I wonder whose blood he used for that scene at the house. I don't think he's the type to have used his own. Loved the appearance of the very useful vegetable knife and Gandalf's Robin Hood reference had me in stitches. Where would he have come by that particular tale, I wonder.

Thank you for a most pleasant surprise. I am looking forward to the next one. Thank you!
Just4Me chapter 74 . 11/30/2014
You're back! And just in time. With the Battle of the Five Armies almost upon us, I really need a story where Thorin doesn't die. The laptop certainly put them through the wringer this time. I loved how Thranduil came to the rescue, and stood by his friend. I've missed all these guys.
dearreader chapter 74 . 11/30/2014
Love the stories the pesky laptop writes. You are right, we will need some Thorin cheer in the coming weeks. Sob!