Reviews for Dreaming of Nobody But You
Yaoi-Mayer chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh wow, this was really beautiful. Beautiful in another and much deeper way than "just" well-written and good descriptions, because that's just not enough praise. You caught the emotions incredibly well and I love that you focus on their troubled past the way you do.
Of a first try of SuFin, you did very, very well and I do not doubt I will return to read this again
glenora.ash chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is possibly the best fanfic I've ever read. Too many SuFins out there just concentrate on the physical aspects of their relationship- you delve into not only the emotional aspect, but their past as well, which makes this story even better- if that's possible. I had to stop reading several times because your fanfic made me cry- you don't know me, but that doesn't happen often. On the whole, this was a very well written story, and contrary to your author's note, I think I will come back to read it again- and again... :)
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was really sweet. :) I love SuFin, though I don't read it very often, so this was a nice surprise. You incorporated the history really well, so it really felt like a story. They're very in character, too. It's so obvious that they're very in love with each other because of the way you wrote this, and that makes me very happy. :) I think that can be hard to convey. I loved it!
The Baked Potato chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
SuFin is my favorite Hetalia pairing and this story just touched my heart. It was very good, and good job on it.
LittleMissSeashell chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW!
That was a really good story. I pair Sufin but i don't normally support it. This fanfiction was brilliant! I loved it!
yondo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
*teary eyes* I love you even more! o3o
RainbowBrain chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
it was so cute
and i liked how u put historical contex in ther. yay i learned somthing in the summer!