Reviews for The Aftermath
Great chapter!
SoulMore chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
FAN!
Cartlin chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
This is worse and worse. The amount of original characters alone make it questionable. But making them one of the main characters is just shameful.
Cartlin chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Liam? Why the hell would a NORSE God have a CELTIC name?
Potkanka chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Oh, I hope you're feeling better by now... :)

So, another "what happened before" and some more details about Loki and Ivy... Not much is happening for now, but it's very interesting to read nevertheless, good work :D

Though, if you could somehow separate the A/Ns from the story, or when the story switches to another location, it would be neater. Just a line or something, you know what I mean :)
Potkanka chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Okay, is the middle aged man Coulson? He can't be up and about so soon even if he survived... But oh I wish XD
Two new characters popping up, huh? Ivy and Elizabeth - I wonder what will be their roles? And I also wonder how Loki got away without his magic, but he'll need help in his current state anyway, hopefully from someone who doesn't recognize him :D
Well, I really liked this chapter, the way it was all described (the aftermath of the attack, casualties, wrecked buildings) and the way the characters acted, it was all really well written. I feel like you have a knack for this sort of thing but emotional parts seem to be more of a struggle...
Tir-Na-nOg-Niamh chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
This is brilliant! So well written and has a really good plot line so far! I'm really excited to see how Loki's banishment and Liam's appearance will play into the story. And now Ivy and Elizabeth, I can't wait to see how they come into play here, if they do.
RandomHyperChild chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
this is awesome!
Potkanka chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
I found it a bit weird that one moment Loki was expecting to be sentenced to death and the next one he was saying that "it's like childhood all over again" - should he even care about this? Shouldn't he be more "I don't care about anything anymore, I'll die soon anyway"?
Quite interesting otherwise, I'm curious about how you'll deal with the usual "Loki banished to Midgard" scenario :)
Potkanka chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Must be weird to find out you had a brother you forgot about. :-/
This will be interesting, I feel like Baldr will get in the way of Thor and Loki's brotherhood, not only because there's suddenly a third brother, but because Baldr (understandably) doesn't like Loki (though he doesn't even know him, so... maybe... I mean, Odin said it was an accident, Loki didn't mean to do it!) and he'll be like a constant reminder of Loki's past mistakes - add to it to what just happened in Midgard... Oh, happy times await them!
Would be nice if all three of them somehow made peace between them, in the end. Ah well, we'll see :)
Potkanka chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Ohh, an update! :)
Baldr's taking it... surprisingly well, so far. Unless he has a mental breakdown later, when it finally all sinks in. :D
Potkanka chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Baldur! It's him, isn't it? Well, that makes sense - also why he wouldn't like Loki, at all... That's one screwed up family, is there even hope to make it all right again? Loki after all tried to kill BOTH of his brothers - and in one case, he succeeded... Oh my... Well, let's see where this is going then. It doesn't look very good for Loki and I know there's a good reason why, but I'm biased and don't want anything bad happen to him. XD Maybe just to feel guilt. Lots of guilt. And then get a hug :)

And I think this is a good chapter, to show what was happening then and there, it makes the overall picture of the story so far clearer and more coherent.
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Epic job :)
Potkanka chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Ah, good to have some backstory. So his real name is not actually Liam then? that would make sense. The ending was a bit abrupt though... And the whole chapter seemed a bit trippy, actually, but I guess that was the intention :D
Let's see if we can get more information about how he ended up on Midgard in the next chapter... :)
Potkanka chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Is Liam supposed to be likeable or upleasant? Because I don't like him more and more. Maybe it will be better after the explanation, we shall see.