Reviews for Kin
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 2/14
They are, aren't they? But your story isn't nice. My insides are a great puddle and any moment the water's going to be flushed out by two tiny tear ducts. Touching, sad,...to the point. I could see that happen.
ImKindaSHERloki'd chapter 1 . 1/26
Had to convince my friend that an eyelash had fallen into my eye and that it most definitely was NOT tears of extreme emotional agogny
Mo chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wonderfully written and very insightful. The worst for me (or maybe the best?) In terms of just how heart wrenching it was was without a doubt Steve's death. because Tony CAN'T keep that promise. and it's got to eat him up inside. How can he make Peggy understand something that he can't even face himself? Wonderfully, horribly tragic and lovely.
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Beautiful. Heartbreaking.

The reactions of those giving the news are as true as the reactions of those hearing it - Tony's "It's my fault, sorry" and Fury's "I'll see that you do."
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was good.
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
These are fantastic in a sad sort of way. I honestly believe that this would be how everyone would react to each characters death. These are fantastic. Great job.
Migoto Kuragari chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh...oh my God.
I'm just going to sit here and cry now.
My heart hurts.
This is so beautiful!
Talk Bubble chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh man... just woah.
That was so touching. I literally teared up... especially when Loki burst in to tears, or when Natasha couldn't understand how to live without Clint, or when Peggy was in denial about Steve's death.
:'( It was beautiful.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
So sad, beautiful. Love Tony's part in them.
Creatividadqueamo chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I don't even know what would possess you to write something like this? Are you a sadist? I'm sobbing. Uncontrollably. You don't even know. I really like your writing style even though the content made me cry.
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wow...very original idea, and also a very sad one as well...I really like each and every one of them (I especially liked Thor's, considering I have such a soft spot for the brothers) and it did give me a bit of a lump in my throat reading this. Very good, very good, and the shock of grief is just as well. Thanks for sharing!
Mystery Penman chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
sad, but nice
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Beautifully, tragically written. My only scruple was the f-bomb. Other than that perfect. Thor's and Steve's were probably my favorites and the most heart-wrenching.
Dairi chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aww, sad, but good job! I especially liked Hawk's and Widow's. xD
Boston Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Done really well! I liked what you did with the characters, especially with Tony talking to Betty Ross. I can imagine that is exactly how he would do it! Great stuff.