Reviews for Diffusing the Bomb
NanaseKyuuichii chapter 1 . 10/29
Oh, oh, oh! What a kind of story telling! This is brilliant.
I love their love making interactions and how their feeling developed in the middle of sex huehehehe
How irristable, I can't get enough of them.
Prince-Byakuran chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
ha! newly-weds, i swear...XD
RubyFiamma chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Dead x_x

Yup, certainly dead. Don't think I can function at work now lol.

You and Ethel* are amazing writers/rpers and shit... So hot omg.

I don't always read fluff but when I do, it's definitely Adara's fics. Love ya x
RubyFiamma chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Oh my god, Adara... My heart can't take this xD

I started this last night - well, at 5 am because I left work at 3 and anyways, fell asleep before I could finish it. Anyways, you know me and my nazi boss, so needless to say that's where I am again. At work, right now.

And I have to tell you that you and Ethyl are killing me. First of all, I don't even know how I haven't read this yet and oh man, what I have been missing...

I can't explain how like... Fucking amazing this fic is and I'm dying of severe blood loss and my teeth hurt from the sweet fluff and OMG asdfghjkl
incurableinsanity chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
I definitely loved reading this story so much. I felt that the characterization was just perfect and just so was everything else. Beautiful work :)
Nico Zi chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
OMG OMG OMG! very emotional, especially the last part, loved how Yamamoto turned Gokudera to a Happy man :') and I loved the sense of humor in it x3
I don't know how to describe how much I LOVED this fic! I think.. PERFECT will do *hearts*
thank you very much and I really hope I can read more works of yours about this pairing soon, you two are really great together :D
Arcazu chapter 7 . 7/31/2013! T_T You've somehow increased my love for Gokudera and Yamamoto beyond the fanboy level it was already at! And your co writer Ethelwyn too! The whole roleplay thing is brand new to me but I really liked it! Getting the opinions and feelings of the two characters in tandem was great and even better from two skilled writers collaborating _
And don't get me started on the lemony goodness... Not ashamed to admit I felt genuinely aroused reading every citrus filled moment XD
Overall another awesome story! Take my favourite! ;D Can't wait to read more (and you already have so many stories I can continue to read!) I'll have to take a good look at some of Ethelwyn's writings too!
Keep rolling out the boy love! :D X
DepthOfMusic chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Now it's official: I LOVE this fanfic! Its...I don't know what to say,it's just perfect. I'm speechless and I'm smiling like an idiot xP
Great job!
DepthOfMusic chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
This chapter was so sweet,and hot,and just perfect! I loved it!
Up to now,I really really like this fanfiction; I'm just like: 'awwh!' (big 8059 fan here) .
Great job! *starts reading next chapter*
(Luckily I don't have school tomorrow (yay for weekends! xD),because I have the feeling that I'll be reading this through the night rather than sleep xD)
South Park's Only PKMN Master chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Oh my gosh, so cute and just…AJDKDNXISNSLSHDOSNDKSNSGSKDJ D *nosebleeds* *faints*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
*held breath* . . . . .Waooww. . . .!

*laugh* there's so many part that so unexpected!

And huwaaaa...! Real Phone Sex! *flushed* I never expected to found one! (even I had found one doujin *not from khr* titled Telephone Sex, the story is just like when Yamamoto called Goku when he want to 'M')

I admit that I quite uncomfortable with 5980 hints. My OTP always Seme!Yamamoto with Uke!Gokudera. (I dislike Seke fic/manga/doujin) But as long as 8059 in the 'point' in this fic and as long as Yama and Goku together forever, I can take it. *grin*

This fic is... make me blushing non-stop! (and grinning as well)

Huwaaa... i have to remember my age! *flushed and ran way*

Oh, I chuckled at the part when Yamamoto said Italian and Gokudera replied with Japanese... *grin*
Niji-Neon chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
waaaah! this was too awsome! I love how detailed it was! Even though it was uber fluffy, it was somewhat realistic when it came to the character's personalities. It was ridiculousely hot too! I've never read anything like it, I'm really glad I found this!
Ichigan chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Is this classified as a cliffhanger? Cause it feels like one! Haha. Yamamoto is scary •_• he recovers way too fast... (is that old lady the same old lady? Hahaha Gokudera and old ladies.)
Ichigan chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I feel for Yamamoto man. Ahahaha poor him. And that part with his dad was too funny XD. _. I never knew that about lube, but I guess you do learn something everyday.
Ichigan chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
So much drama in two days O.o I feel like Gokudera is petting Yamamoto with the scalp thing hahahahaha is that weird?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »