Reviews for Flame of the Dragon
Why wont u update this story. It has been ur best so far. So why?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Great story. Update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
you wouldn't believe how happy i was when i saw that two new chapters were already up :D i love your story and i hope you continue with your fast and awesome updates :3
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
please update soon! loving the hell out of this story!
Icuras chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I've always been confused about why people write that Azula is a war criminal. She didn't do anything anybody else didn't do. For example, why isn't Iroh a war criminal? He's responsible for way more deaths than Azula. (In fact, though she threatens people a lot, I'm not sure we can canonically pin any deaths on Azula. Aang lived.) Are Iroh/Zuko/Mai/Ty Lee/Jee/etc.. not a war criminals because they eventually changed sides? And if so, why does changing sides negate any harm they were responsible for?

Anyway. Good story. Interesting Ursa/Azula interactions.
Private Fire chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Very interesting. I see that you weaved in Aang's promise to Zuko here. I like the way the next generation has their own dynamics and have their own comradery. Well done! I also like how you've chosen Sokka to be the "voice of reason" being that he knows that it is wrong to kill Azula.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Pvt. Fire
Jesus Christ chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Holy shitballs this is the most tired, overused, cliched and frankly dumbass plot point in the whole of the Avatar fandom. You and everyone else who uses it needs to look up what the term "war criminal" actually means, because there it is literally impossible to contort the meaning of the word to the point where Azula fits it. She may generally have been a completely psychotic asshole, but she isn't within 10 galaxies of being a war criminal. For gods sake based on shit they actually did during the series, Zuko is about 10x the war criminal she is.

Then you followed it up with the second dumbest Azula related cliche in the fandom, which is the idea that if she doesn't recover from her mental illness, she'll be executed. In every single society that has ever existed in the whole of history, mental illness has never made it more likely you'll be executed for a crime. Either the mentally ill are less likely to be executed, or it makes no difference whatsoever. In not a single goddamn one had it made you more likely to be executed for a crime.

Holy shit. Try applying a little common sense sense and maybe a basic Google search rather than just repeating whatever retarded cliche you've seen in 50 other stories.
Thomas Drovin chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Hi there welcome back! I totally understand that you've been busy with life outside of fanfiction...we all are. At least you came back, I see Zuko has asked his friends on advice in regards to Maiko and Azula. Sokka makes a valid point in saying not to exile Azula no matter how 'deranged' Azula is.

Maybe they SHOULD just let Maiko see Azula, however if it makes them feel better at least ONE of them should go with her. However if they DO that it should be someone that LEAST irritates Azula the most, however that could be difficult as Azula hates ALL their guts out. At least she gets to hear Azula's version of things and then her family's, what she does is up to her.

I hope this idea helps, update again soon so I can find out how it turns out! See you then!
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Wow, finally! Kidding.

Fun fact: the "Earth to X" phrase originated from transmissions between Nasa Control and American astronauts. So you unless you have a space program, that phrase is meaningless.
badkidoh chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
good chapter.
badkidoh chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
well i like it so far.
Private Fire chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Good set up. I can see Mai's point of view clearly. Azula would have killed Zuko without hesitation or compunction. She would kill their daughter now too. A mother would kill to protect her child. Ursa killed for Zuko. Mai would for Maiko. Interestingly enough, most children don't appreciate that fact, nor do they ever see themselves in danger.

I wonder how you are going to resolve all this.
Private Fire chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Very interesting. I am curious to see how things will play out.
Gdaykiller chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
This is a good story keep up the good work
Jarjaxle chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Mai better left off her Hatred soon...Well I admit...for what has happend between Azula and won't be easy.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »