Reviews for The EGOT has landed
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
Good
E.Elliot chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Man I love it!
turnaroundchloe chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
i can't believe i only discovered this now! this is
such a delightful read! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
I greatly enjoyed reading this! Thanks for writing and posting this fic :)
yui1808 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
My second time reading this story, and also one of the best Faberry stories, out there.

Thanks for sharing.
pratz chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I adore this chapter most because, well, look at how authentic you tear down the male glorification that canon!Glee is so skillful at. I've never liked Puck from the beginning, I don't care about Finn, and in the next chapter it's Schuester's turn. It's not about taking sick pleasure in watching men fall; it's about watching heir bullshits being called on. And I'm so, so in love with the way you write mature Quinn, being more in control of her temper and insecurities. So if you're still writing for this fic in the future, you'll always have one loyal reader in me.
You'veMadeYourBed chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
This remains the high point of any faberry I've read to date, even nearly a year on from when I first read it, I can't praise you enough. I love this fic, and I just thought that since I re-read it semi-regularly I should let you know. Thank you :)
gllover22 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Beautiful! Amazing! I don't have enough words to keep describing my feelings for you wonderful story. Loved that Rachel thanked Brad. Shyster got his . Loved the girls singing for Rachel. Your version of Danke Schoen was perfect. Hope You'll be writing more Faberry soon. Thanks.
gllover22 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
You had my stomach in a knot with the Finn and Rachel scene. I really wished she had slapped him or worse. I wanted to slap Mercedes as well and i'm not a violent . Quinn has such a way with words. Quinn taking care of Rachel and then Rachel standing up for Quinn. I wanted to punch Puck also . Losers abound. Grand Piano, oh, my.
gllover22 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Loved the way you handled Mercedes. Just desserts and all. Good stuff with Tina and Mike. Finnept and Pucksexbrain, losers. Shysters deserves something bad. He has the nerve to think he deserves some credit. Another loser. Too bad Suzy couldn't apologize but I think Quinn handled it well. Oh, I hate that this is ending. Really well done. Santana was perfect per usual.
gllover22 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Gormless Finn. Perfect word in describing that a**. Kinda felt sorry for his wife. Suzy who? crazy. Glad that Quinn realized how infantile and mean Shyster was to Rachel. Can't wait for that interaction. Loved Sues part. Rachels interaction with the cheerios was priceless. Huh? Man, do I dislke Jewfro. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.
gllover22 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Another great addition from another point of view. Priceless. Really loved Santanas part in their coming together. Learned a new word from you. Gormless is a perfect word for Finnept no matter the circumstances. I forgot to mention how appalled I was with Rachels' Dads reaction to them getting married. Any who, I absolutely am loving this story. As if you couldn't tell.
gllover22 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Another great addition to this wonderful story. How you can repeat the facts in each chapter with a different spin is just really amazing. I loved Quinns take on events in their lives. I'm about ready to punch "Shyster" myself.
gllover22 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Just getting back to this and I just had to review. Beautiful,amazing writing. Loved Rachels telling of the evolution of their relationship. Just great. Wonderful.
davjay361 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
just finished reading this for the swcond time and was again enamoured. Brilliant story look forward to reading more of your stories