Reviews for Serenity
Knits Fire chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Well, that was a lot of fluff. Exactly what I needed (ok, maybe "wanted" would be more accurate, because maybe what I need is to study a little). In any case, THANK YOU!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Wow! That sure was something. I LOVE IT!
AliyahNCIS chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
I have to say, I am very sad to see this go. But I'm excited about the sequel. Can it please be longer than one chapter? Pretty please? :) I just cannot get enough of these guys

lol...sure, say it doesn't matter and that just makes it worse. I love that Tony is the guy who won't let that go. This whole married thing - yeah, I like it a lot too ;) Aww...not even having to act? Good line! :) Mmm...I would like to see them try this too. But not as a trial thing, as an I-think-we-can-do-this-forever thing :)

Yup, I think they're both very lucky. *sigh* I need more of this kind of T&Z in my life. Thank you! :) It was fabulous.
Anonymous033 chapter 14 . 11/4/2012

Guess who's here!

Okay, I guess you don't really have to guess, but guess, anyway. Ignore the name at the beginning of this review. IGNORE IT. Isn't this game much more fun now? :P

And by the way, I just ... nfosgnlfdk;lmd. That pretty much summarizes my feels for this chapter (and the whole fic, really).

I mean first, she's being all angsty and not looking at him even though she'd enjoyed the previous night, and then he's wrapping his arms around her and being all what are you thinking about and it's perfect, even if she doesn't tell him what she's thinking about. You know why? You wanna know why? Because even if she thinks he's not making it easy for her, he cares, and because she knows that, she doesn't move away. It's perfect.

AND THE SECOND PART, I CAN JUST SEE IT HAPPENING. From the something settled comfortably in Tony's eyes (love, anyone? Just shining there) to "What are we doing, Tony?" to the scratch Tony places by his eyebrow to "Would you?" to the kissing. It's just perfect, and "I've found out that I don't even have to act"? Is the best confession I've seen Tony give Ziva in a while. KIERA YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER. JUST SO YOU KNOW. I WANT MORE OF THIS. MORE.

Haha, and then they're punching and prodding and it's SO totally Tiva. Hmm y'know, it should be a phrase :D like "Totally Spies," "Totally Tiva." Don't mind me. Really, though. OH John and Mary. Hi :D John, put your feet down! But with two plates of food, aww :D Why is that only one glass of orange juice? Are they gonna share it?

LOL, are you sure the knee-nudging is accidental? 'Cause I'm pretty sure it's purposeful, but Tony's just passing it off as accidental 'cause even though they're gonna do this, he's not sure how much body contact he can get away with yet XD aww, Sam's sweet! Don't be jealous, Sam, you can have Kiri!

What? I'm sure you totally dig the scruffy blond hair.

Mmm, Tony agrees :D

Nice chapter XD I want that sequel, Kirita. *Opens mouth* *Points to mouth*

BrightGrey chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Aaaw! I know I've already said this but I really did love this story! Can't wait for a sequel! :D
ellie gilmore chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
I really enjoyed the story and I'm glad you're working on a sequel. Can't wait for it!
Courtzylovesit chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
That's a great ending!
Looking forward to the sequel!
Someoneslove chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
*clap clap clap* A job well done. Each chapter a story unto itself. Eagerly awaiting the sequel :)
prettykurama chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
OMG I LOVE MCFLY SO MUCH! And I love their song Love Is Easy. And this chapter was so cute! I have loved reading this entire story. It is amazing. Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
The out of order chapters really didn't enhance the story.
TIVALUVR chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
Awesome story! I loved it :)
KaiaBlackrock chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
Hahaha, closing it out with the room service delivery of a cookie for Ziva was just perfect. I loved the whole story, right from the start.

Can't wait for the sequel!
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
I definitely loved this chapter... it is bittersweet though... I loved it but I am sad to see the story go... :( I can't wait for the sequel! (:
Anonymous033 chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
I've to admit that the first thing I was thinking about was that if Tony's butt was naked, then his front was naked, too, so it's a good thing the room wasn't very cold :P

And now that I've begun my review so nicely, I'll go on to say that this chapter was yummy :D Well, y'know, all your chapters are yummy, like cookies. But this is yummy because they're all sore and aching and I sound a little creepy right now. They're gonna be red and painful by the time this is over O.o (Just sayin'!)

Heehee, morning breath. I always imagine that Tony's morning breath smells ... ranker ... than Ziva's, but I've no idea why XD it probably smells all the same. But oh, look! He doesn't even care; he just wants to kiss her :D and he snuggled into her :DDD this is so ndoglmdfkhg; *bursts into a ball of fluff*.

I like this hotel; they're really good at making up for bad service xD poor Sam, though, hahaa. He's always being subjected to all these sort of strange things by them; it's no wonder he prefers the black hole in the kitchen instead :D room service, though! It IS exclusive, since apparently you can eat it naked, and Tony really likes Ziva in his dress shirt, and she kicks him in the butt and it's all good :P

It's the lack of sleep, I swear.

I feel like your British is showing through a bit more in this chapter XD with the "yeah" at the end of Tony's question. But I REALLY love this part, with his concern and caring about her and her fear and his just wanting to reassure her. And the I love yous. THE I LOVE YOUS, THEY NEVER GET OLD. But it's beautiful, because this is gentle Tiva, and gentle Tiva is as precious as holding a baby bird in your hands. That doesn't make sense at first glance, but you feel that fuzzy feeling you get looking at the baby bird? Yea? Yea? THAT'S the feeling your gentle Tiva invokes in me. Fuzzy. Ooh!

LOL and then the "idiot" section :D you know that no Tiva long-fic is quite complete without having Ziva call Tony an idiot at least once XD because he really is; he's an idiot. But she wuvs him anyway, and he's a wuvable idiot :P (Seriously, it's the lack of sleep!) I love the whole Tiva banter there. And then the Tiva caring. And then they decided to make themselves sore again XD

I think Gibbs already knows what happened. Don't you think? He's a smart man, they send only their greetings and take too long to answer the phone, and well, they're basically Tony and Ziva spending two weeks away. He could expect no less XD Tony calls Gibbs his father, though. Aww!

Okay, I'm done :D ooh no wait, I just want to mention that Ziva's promising to make him sore again!

... Sorry.

I'll go back to bed now, yea?

I love this chapter.

Can I have it all? The cookie, the Tiva, and the final chapter?

I'm greedy.

*Opens mouth* Just the cookie and the chapter, please. I don't think Tiva will fit in there.

ncisgirl13 chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Cookie loving the tiva! NO NO NO FINAL CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS STORY!