Reviews for Closure
bnlove chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
just reading this now for the first time. LOVED it. I wish this was addressed more too. I could totally see this happening. great job
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I loved this. Good way to wrap up that storyline. I was so disappointed on Ziva's behalf, glad they got to talk about it. Love T&Z like this. Thanks!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh god, the hormones.

And no, that wasn't a TMI moment. I just meant that I've been crying all day, and this fic has me tearing up all over the place haha.

It's SO sweet. And so sad, and yet so hopeful. I don't know how you do it. I love how you've captured the essence of their relationship, from the guilt and the pride in each other to the sweet sadness and just ... the yearning.

Nice description of her apartment, btw :P all that waiting to move triggering your muse?

luzma chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
yes, very good by reality this show, alive the avt will work
dvd123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I was sad when I watched the episode and Tony wasn't there, but I was particularly bitter that Gibbs was absent as well. I think Tony and Ziva still have a lot to talk about whether it's tell her/him, Somalia, Paris, etc. Her citizenship ceremony is also one of them. I like the simplicity of this talk, and it brought nice closure. And the descriptions of Ziva's living room, I feel that even if there would be hardly anything, Ziva would have pictures of the team around. Her apartment feels cozy. _
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
A sweet little piece of flangst. Thanks for sharing!
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Very nice story! It's nice you touched one of their unspoken moment!
saoulbete chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awww, this is so sweet and angsty - but not in a bad way, and good. You do a great job of writing a wonderfully realistic Tony and Ziva, and it's so very...them.