Reviews for Ginnungagap
CSG chapter 1 . 9/7
This is this weeks "story of the week" in my group, The Twilight Fan Fiction Finders... Congrats!
LaSpia chapter 33 . 8/24
This is truly a fabulous story. I loved every word. It's really a lovely original idea where you've woven in our favorite loving fictional couple and family in a clever and believable way. I really have enjoyed it, and I am so looking forward to the sequel. You left it in a great spot for going in a new direction with her new life.

I guess if I had any thought toward improvement, it would just be for self satisfaction! That is, I'd extend the end by a few chapters to get to know them in their new environment. As we finally have Izabel and Edward together, it feels very brief. But, like I said, just a self-serving desire from a reader, not a criticism! I'm sure it's a more natural place to begin a sequel.
Really a wonderful story that I will highly recommend to friends!

PS. I learned of your story when it was Rec'd on Cafe Mom, Fic Pics #83
jk chapter 27 . 6/29
I thought bella killed him? then all of a sudden hes up and talking to her and then hitting her with a sword?
bella is the weakest queen I have ever read, not even a queen at all
jk chapter 11 . 6/29
I really don't understand why bella allows a servant to talk to and treat her the way she allows this prick to. and on top of that hes a fucking spy? he should be killed...like right the fuck now
Regina chapter 33 . 6/22
Great story! Thanks.
My Friend Alice chapter 2 . 6/17
I'm truly enjoying this story!
karasmom chapter 33 . 6/16
This story was so fantastic that I stayed up most of the night and read the entire thing! I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment and Edward's pov. Btw, I found your story on TwiFanfictionRecs, and I will be voting for you!
Reinbeau chapter 33 . 6/10
Found this on the twificrecs site.

Really enjoyed it, and looking forward to the next installment.

You certainly can't leave us there!
KatHat chapter 32 . 6/9
I also looked up your title, Ginnungagap, and it has an interesting meaning: "gaping abyss", "yawning void") is the primordial void and has really cool pictures!
KatHat chapter 33 . 6/9
I came to read this from the TwifanfictionRecs and realized I had started reading this years ago. What an excellent unique story!
I have to agree, the name Jarpr was a closer match to the name Jasper and then towards the end, using Audvard for Jasper's name when is was obviously a closer fit to Edward had me shaking my head.
Without a time period or location, the setting was confusing/misleading for me until you started mentioning Viking/Norse related facts in your A/N's. I always pictured Vikings as ship building invaders that lived in lodges or longhouses with animal skins for doors and bedding - not stone castles with numerous wings and twisting halls with many rooms and closets and doors that clicked shut. Since you didn't mention a time period, only the type of clothing they wore, maybe this was later in Norse history. And Reykjavik was mentioned several times but it is the capital of Iceland - an island - and is tundra and treeless. So I was scratching my head, but hey, it's fanfic and I'm open to any story line!
Even without trying to reason that kind of stuff out, what an amazing, creative story! I always stop, reread and admire well-written poetic use of language! What a delight to read!
You mentioned you were writing a sequel. I noticed on your profile you have started a companion piece to this in EPOV, which to me is just retelling this story, not a sequel.
Anyway, I absolutely loved this and trying to figure out wth was going on! Thank you!
Kat
jvtkel chapter 33 . 6/6
Excellent story. You did lose me a few times as to who was what to who but that was probably more my fault than yours. Great story line, excellent character development!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/4
Ginnungagap has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in May at .com
The effort you have put in the story is astounding..the story in itself is very enthralling.
SJPattinson aka if only chapter 11 . 5/28
The twists and turns keep me hanging on.

S
Sassyvampmama chapter 33 . 5/25
Ireally enjoyed the journey you took us on. Perhaps it was because this was labeled as a Bella fic when I found it, I caught most of the clues that Edward was her Jarpr, though you did have me second guessing when you introduced Aurvard. Thank you for sharing this with us.