Reviews for Ginnungagap
kirifox chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
I wondered if you would be finishing this story? I love it and still have so many questions!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/8/2014
Hi there!
I started reading your story a while ago on Twilighted and have been periodically checking both here and there for updates. I'm not trying to hassle you for another chapter, I know how life can get in the way of writing, I just hope everything is going well for you in the real world and that you're ok.
I miss the story and look forward to the next chapter, whenever it comes out. Know that a lot of people really love what you're creating.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/13/2013
It has been a long time since you have posted? Hope that you /family area OK! Have a great holiday and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for a great story - Xanath.
purlysurly chapter 31 . 9/28/2013
Hey Anyanka,
Just sending you some *love*. Love the story and am eagerly waiting for more! Can't wait for them to get some lovin' without all that stress (you know, abusive husbands, servants doin' queens, and all that business!)
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 31 . 9/14/2013
Wait, what? I'd been reading this story thinking it's a Bella/Jasper pairing! It's even tagged that way. But now suddenly Jarpr is Edward? I'm so disappointed and pissed off. You've completely misled us!
Annie's words chapter 31 . 8/22/2013
Loved it
wendy1969 chapter 31 . 8/21/2013
HUH?

I just quickly, as i do not have the time, worse luck, to read at a slower rate the whole chapter. I read the others i have not had a chance to as well. but the end of this chapter is unexpected. even with the clues you dropped, wherever they were i am unable to remember. Maybe it is my sleep deprived brain, but i thought it to be a Jasper/Bella fic? How is it that it is now trully a Bella/him flick? I am ever curious.
werevampluvr chapter 31 . 8/20/2013
I loved the intense tone of the chapter! Keep it up :)
Zxanath chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
I was worried something happened to you since you usually post so regularly. glad it was just work and not something bad. I have known that it was Edward from the first time he entered the story. I do love it and can't wait for more. Thanks - Xanath
jlove34 chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
Superb. Thank you.
vampgirl138 chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
You got me there! I knew that Jarpr was the king, but I guess I always assumed he was "Jasper" since you had billed this as a "Bella/Jasper" story. I thought Audvard was "Edward".
kaycross1184 chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
I'm thoroughly confused now. I sincerely hope things start to make more sense before the story ends. Can't wait for the next update!
jlove34 chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
I'll think about a title. I can't make you a banner if I don't have a title! LOL I think I might've missed something, though. Which character is Audvard? -Jamie
katandjasper chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
I have a question, is the sequel going to be Bella/Edward or Bella/Jasper? With this story you lied and said it was Bella/Jasper when in fact you later stated that it was Edward not Jasper. So are you going to lie with the next story or will it be a Bella/Edward?
mayejrmorris chapter 30 . 7/31/2013