Reviews for Ginnungagap
RomanticRealist chapter 33 . 4/8
Loved the story! Very different than what i normally encounter/read on this site. Gahh, hope theres more to the story!
MysterySan chapter 33 . 12/8/2017
I loved this story really. At first I absolutely hated Izabel and then without even realizing it I started loving her. Her character developed a lot throughout the course of this story. Well I don't think I have to tell thatyur Jrpr was amazing and I had already guessed that he was Edward( ok, I may or may not have read chap 30 first) and I'm relieved that it really was Edward and not Jasper. But I have some questions which are of sensitive nature. I wantedto know that did Izabel sleep with her husband after they had dinner together after the landowner's death?The reason I asked this question is that find it difficult to digest the fact that she slept with him after he had practically raped her on their wedding night. Also I am unclear whether the guards who beat her also sexually assault her orwas she sexually assaulted by Yakov or Leif that day. I am confused because you mentioned that her dress was ripped from her body (Ok you must be thinking that I'm clearly insane for wanting to know such things).
I want to thank you for writing this amazingly wonderful story and sharing it with us
Guest chapter 23 . 12/6/2017
It's still unclear to me. Was she raped as well in this chapter by those guards?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/6/2017
I don't think I can stomach more chapters with Yakov and Izabel. It's actually painful to read and I don't like skipping parts of the story while reading as I feel doing so takes away the essence of the story.
Want a bath chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
Never say that a review is better than a bath form Japr! *cries uncontrollably*
crazy62 chapter 33 . 6/23/2017
Loved this story can't wait to read the next part!
mommymac0508 chapter 33 . 1/13/2017
I loved it I was hooked and couldn't stop reading thank you
JustARead chapter 33 . 10/3/2016
Uhhhhh
JustARead chapter 31 . 10/2/2016
Shes gonna be a vamp!

Wheres Leif?
JustARead chapter 30 . 10/2/2016
What?! You had me thinking it was Jasper the whole time lol
JustARead chapter 28 . 10/2/2016
Ooooh
JustARead chapter 27 . 10/2/2016
Ugh
JustARead chapter 26 . 10/2/2016
Dun dun dun

So that was Edward? A vamp too?
JustARead chapter 25 . 10/2/2016