Reviews for Mint, Vanilla, and Cigarette Smoke
Queen Marimo chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
3 3 sanji and usopp are so cute together ; A ; i love this story and sanji speaking french sounds smexy A anyways i look forward to reading more!
Zolufangirl17 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I absolutely adored this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Loved it. I'm glad I found this adorable story.
SereneMelodies chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hey Angela! XD Well, this just made my day :)
J'aime quand Sanji parle en francais XD After all, Oda (I think?) said that in real life, Sanji would be. Mais bien sur.
"Your nose seems troublesome. Does it bend?" Haha, I really do love these two together, even though Usopp doesn't seem to be too much of a popular figure as a main character.
Anyway, it was very cute. *big smile*
NotAlwaysRainbowsAndButterflys chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh god, Usopp.
I was totally taking it seriously as a serious aww moment,
and then he went and opened his mouth XD
Well, I admit, it fits usopp really well actually.
Thank your for posting this, it was cute.
laboonderp chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Me likey.
LadySpring chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hahahaha loved the use of French (I have 3 years of very mediocre experience XD). Anyway, I really liked this fic! I don't see a lot of Sanji/Usopp, but this couple is slowly turning into one of my favorites :P and I really enjoyed the last scene, with all the nice confessions and secret-tellings.
IchigoOtaku01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'm still recovering from the swell my heart is experiencing, because THIS IS TOO CUTE. While I don't read very many AU settings, I like this one. (And Sanji using French- excuse me while I swoon at Usopp's reaction.) Very nice! : )
FanofSanUso chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hi there!

I've just read your fic and I've loved it, it's really good to read a story with Sanji and Usopp that doesn't imply sex.

But, I would like to correct your second sentence in French - since I'm French - "Est-ce que tu sais que tu donnes les baisers bonnes" doesn't make sense, I would have said " Est-ce que tu sais que tu embrasses bien?".
And " bonnes" can't qualify the noun " baisers", since it's masculine, so you should have said " bons"

Anyway, I hope to see other fics by you, bye!