Reviews for My Love
maphie chapter 11 . 2/9
I like this chapter better than the last. Rosalie's story just took too long to tell. You got me to feel the right away (sad and empathetic) but as a reader almost skipped through it. The dialogue between Edward and Bella is cute and believable.
maphie chapter 3 . 2/9
Hi! You have a very interesting story here. I always enjoy cute Bella and Edward in high school moments. I encourage you to keep writing. Practice makes perfect, I hear. A good beta might help too!
maphie chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Just wanted to send you a note that I've been enjoying this story. So far I'm liking the plot. It's very sweet. I hope you don't mind me saying so but if you want to keep writing (and I highly encourage that you do), you might want to work with a beta. I hear that they help elevate your writing skills significantly. I'm a reader. I've never written but the stories I've read that are really top notch, most seem to benefit from having a beta to edit the writing. Just a thought.
BelieverALEX chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
:) can't wait to read more!
BelieverALEX chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Lol Edward is a terrible brother but he is just so cute.
BelieverALEX chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
I love a pleasant Rose. Great chap
Cattinson chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love it
BelieverALEX chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Damn Tanya is a trip.
BelieverALEX chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Any guy who can still like a girl after they beat them in a burping contest is a keeper :D
BelieverALEX chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Edward was cute in this chap!
BelieverALEX chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Great chap :):)
BelieverALEX chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I like it so far!
kfoll chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
What an asshole your Edward is. Sorry but Bella can do a lot better than this prick!
MilaSweetLips chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Great chapter!
MilaSweetLips chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Great start! I'm already interested :)