Reviews for Tales of Republic City
anne-bellee chapter 28 . 8/18
I'm a Zutara shipper and this made me cry. DAMNIT. WHY IS IT SO GOOD aAND IT HURTS SO BAD?
KataangIsLife chapter 27 . 8/14
This made me cry so much, even more than when my sister died :'( :'( You wont understand, but if you can please do. I call the person i have loved for nearly 15 years Aang, and he calls me Katara. I cant stop crying because I dont want it to be true. when you said all those things about his last words i just remembered my sister who was such a pure and kind person, and i am not being biased. Even after 2 years after her death we get Facebook messeges of people hearing about her good actions and selflessness and praying for her. I just dont want it to happen to my Aang :'( it hurts alot when you lose someone you love i just cant stop crying :'( :'( :'( :'(
rashatigress chapter 28 . 8/11
This was so beautiful. beginning to end perfect. I'm crying.
arlenefunarez chapter 1 . 6/16
Oooh how I cried for this beautiful story it was a experience sometimes ill chuckle but those last two chapters killed me and I think my favorite arc was the probending one with kya and gosh u are amazing
Saiduko chapter 28 . 6/12
God dammit why did you have to make me cry?! let me tell you this: reading your story made me happy in so many ways that I'm not even reading it as a fanfiction, I'm reading it as what really happened. the last two chapters really got to me! thank you for writing this.
Leana chapter 28 . 5/21
I've read this entire story in the past two days, and have been bawling my eyes out for the last three hours! This the first Atla fic I've ever read, but wow! Amazing story, true and believable characterization of these familiar characters, and an emotional ride that is so worth it! I'm impressed how you managed to write them as believable adults when we only know them as children. It wasn't until I read this story that (soo stupidly late) I realised that Aang never got to meet Tenzins kids, since theyre younger than Korra...
Logan1300 2.0 chapter 28 . 4/9
Beautiful.
ExtraFun chapter 28 . 2/3
Very good and beautiful story. Must be one of the best I've ever read. There was times I couldn't stop laughing and times I almost cried. It would have been nice to have one last chapter where Aang and Katara would have been reunited once again in spirit world.
MarolovesKataang chapter 28 . 2/1
I just loved all these tales:) But the last two chapters made me cry a freakin waterfall, so thanks for that:D
ExtraFun chapter 3 . 1/29
So sad and still so beautiful.
Aus chapter 28 . 12/10/2015
Damn it. I couldnt resist reading to the end nd now im going to be moody and irritable for the rest of the day.
Aus chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Amazing story. The way you have captured the realistic turmoil of relationships and grief is amazing. But im not going to continue because I dont want to ruin my happy day.
thrillqueen126 chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
I've been reading this for the past few hours, and have loved it! I think Bumi is actually older than Kya, but I like it better with her older. I stopped reading once I got to the part where you said you were going to kill Aang, but that has nothing at all to do with your writing- I just hate seeing him die and try to avoid those fics.
ArtForm chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Omg. It's only the first chapter and it's so well written that I know I'm going to end up reading all night...
kataang1-makorra2-otp chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Wow. Just wow. That was one of the best stories I've ever read! I was literally crying at the end. And that's saying something. I have never cried over a book or a fanfiction. Thank you for publishing it! : )