Reviews for The Highlands
kahless21 chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Excelent job, I really love your take on the highlander verse. Keep up the good work.
stcobb chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
OK, what the hell now? Heck of a cliffhanger there!
Sarai chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Awesome story!
jojo1983 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Great trio.
Your story is very intresting.
I hope we can have a sequel.
Shannon K chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
I am really digging your story here. I like how you've created the dynamic between Ritchie, Mac, and even Joe. I especially like how you introduced Methos/Adam. If you would proofread just a bit more and stop with the usage of 'cos' (I assume that it means 'because' and trying to use a slang version, which is 'cause). Also several chapters back you had Mac being born in 1692. It was 1592. Otherwise, this is a fun read.
Bigun03 chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
Don't stop please.
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Good three chapters.
Luechthus chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
I'm totally in love with this story. Thank you very much for every update. I'm sad about Richie's decision to leave, maybe Ripley can convince him to stay. :)

Thank you again!
stcobb chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
Yaaaay! More Richie/Frankie!
l1z4rdwr455l3r chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
I'd definitely give your story 5 out of 5 stars.

As a long time fan of Highlander (although new to Fanfiction), I think this is a very fascinating take on the characters.
It's very similar to how I have experienced and imagined their personalities and language would be, too.
I also didn't want Richie to die... 1 person in Clan Denial :)

I think not only is it a very good Highlander story, but it's also a really good story in it's own right, because it's well-crafted, has a good pace structure and holds interesting character revelations and development.

This certainly makes me want to read more of this tale and any other stories from yourself, as well.
Many thanks for sharing,
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
These three chapters are good
5-STAR chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Awesome chapter I feel bad for Richie I hope Mac turns back to being himself again soon plz update soon can't wait to find out what will happen next!
skowler chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
This story is too good for an eight month hiatus. I look forward to the next chapter.
5-STAR chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait till they get Duncan into that holy water spring
ana4242 chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
This is great, thanks for updating!