Reviews for Lily
OnceUponADoyleMystery chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
D.G-OMFG really, REALLY! Darcy WTF! I hated him before but...but... THIS IS CRAZY! Can someone just kill off Darcy please, like in the show? I would feel much better. Thank you.
JuliaJoyBell chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Great story :)
Good job !
barbarama chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
oh that is a happy ending, well sort of, Darcy is still on the loose and might get back to create problems again for William and Julia. What I did find sad in your story is that Darcy & Enid's little boy was abused, even if both or them are clearly very angry persons in your story it is a shame that they took some of their anger on a child.

Darcy is definitely a very dark character in your story.

I liked it, I hope you will post a follow-up to this story or write an entire new story soon, you have good ideas!

Take care
JuliaJoyBell chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Oh Enid ! I couldn't think about her ! hehe.
Good job :)
barbarama chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Very good chapter. Now we will discover the reason behind her kidnapping. I am glad she has been found safe and sound. Can't wait until you post again so far it is great!
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Nice turn of events
barbarama chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I have to admit that i have no clue where are you going with the story and that is very intriguing. Now Enid is back as well. It is kind of strange that her and Darcy are together, are they going after Julia and William out of spite? so many questions right? It is because I can't wait to read what will happen!

Good work!
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Quite good
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Enjoying this story... when will chapter 4 be available?
barbarama chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
it is getting more and more exciting, please update soon and keep up the good work! I would love to know what Darcy have been up to and why he went after an innocent girl, he must be crazy! :)
JuliaJoyBell chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Brilliant!
It's a great story, can't wait for more ;)
barbarama chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
oh whoauuu this is great! Darcy's coming back with a vengeance. This is getting more and more exciting good work!

I saw the the first part of this chapter had "inceptor" and then you made the correction in the second part with "inspector". It is really a minor thing and your story is great great so far

Can't wait for the rest :)
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Omfg this rocks!
Please continue :)
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wonderful!
barbarama chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was an interesting story and very promising I hope you will update soon.

Just a few things though but it must be typos. In your first sentence you put "showers" instead of "shoulders" later "inceptor" instead of "inspector". And finally one of Julia's sentence would be "Did Lily give it to you then?".

I hope you won't take my comment the wrong way, it didn't bother me as far as reading your story but it is for you to know just in case.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter