Reviews for Mrs Tom Branson, and the London Tea Room
edwardfiend chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I really enjoyed this! Great fic. :)
circa1910 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Very true to their characters. I can see that tea room and appreciate the times that are changing. He'll do anything to protect her. Just what we'd hoped for. Darling couple.
shana.rose chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Wow! I have to say I did not see that coming! I mean, I can understand, (well sort of), why Gwen would think that. After all Sybil was a different back then; she never knew Nurse Crawley, but still! Oh that was just so frustrating awful!
this-unfriended-stem chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Slightly confused about this fic - I mean, I love it, and I think it's brilliant... But it says one shot in the summary and TO BE CONTINUED... at the bottom so I'm faintly confused about whether this should still be on my Watch List (Spring cleaning. Summer cleaning, anyway.) or not.
Please, please, please, do continue this. Sybil's friendship with Gwen in the first series is such a good way of showing her innocence, but determination - the same steely determination that's landed her in her present happy state of affairs. And the three of them as a trio are wonderful - such good friends! - anyway.
Gwen's reaction would be wonderful to read, I'm sure. Your style of writing is so matter of fact and continuous - please get back to me on this :)
Regards,
SM
Berlin2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Please continue i really love idea. Gwen was always one of my favorites in season 1 and i love how you are having them meet again
Tratieluver14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This seems like a great story Please Uodate soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Argh! loved it! Always wanted to know what Gwens reaction will be to Sybil marrying branson! Hope you update soon!
btvs chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aww can't wait to see Gwen's reaction to her friends getting married, please continue!
gothamgirl28 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Please continue the story. I like where it's going and personally, I've always wanted to see Gwen's reaction to Sybil and Tom's relationship. I hope you update soon!
shana.rose chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Omg this was a wonderful chapter! I can't wait til the next one. I literally spent the whole chapter wondering when Gwen would appear!
thebarefootflapper chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I absolutely adore this and am excited to read more :)