Reviews for Breathe
Loueze chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
Welcome back! :)

It struck me as a little odd that Katniss would not go to the Reaping and let Evan go ahead without her, just in case it was her last time to see her... but obviously she had second thoughts... and I'm kinda glad now that she did! Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
kamjam chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
I didn't see that coming! I look forward to the next chapter :D
Shizu Uchiha chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
OMG...awesome, waiting to the next one pleaseeee...
nyankochan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This storyline is amazing. The only problem I have is that it feels so rushed, like speed of lightning! It lacks subtly and some descriptions are so choppy and somewhat random.

However the basic story is super interesting, i wont be able to read further though :(
devanyshanea chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
I love this Prim haha too cuteness. I hope they work it out. I like need them too.
devanyshanea chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Mother f, don't leave me hanging like that. Not cool.
Kryssy chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Please continue your stories are great I'm really looking forward to the end
AimeeOdair chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
TIME FOR WHAT!? hurry please! i love this story soo much please update please PLEASE!
Skittlesareamazing chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Nice cliffhanger plz update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
I don't know maybe gale an hay oth start a rebellion be fore even can be reaped
bookworm8721 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
This is well written and perfectly balanced. I'll be sure to read and review when you continue.
bookworm8721 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I like how this is going. So far so good. I'll keep on reading.
SugarCakes123 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Update! Rebellion time, I wonder how Katniss is going to react.
iuset chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
thank u thank u thank u!please update more i love this story and have missed it soooo much!
Pheyd chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
I enjoy your stories. It seems like it parallels catching fire and mocking jay at this point and picks up after.