Reviews for The Wedding Dress
Emily125 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I absolutely love the ending! I am begging you plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz write more
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
So cute! Please, you just have to continue with the story, or a sequel. My idea would be this: since the saleswoman told her friend the name of the supposed bride it could be the thing that will disturb the town. Everyone knows about the 'Burke' last name and soon the word is out that she is the one that's getting married. Unfortunately, both Mel and Joe learns of that too late. In the last minute they cleared the mess, but the feeling stays with them. She invites him as her guest and something happens there. Maybe the kids could put their minds together too...
gleewinchester chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
So cuteeee! If you do choose to continue (which I think you should) I would love to see Mel and Joe interact at the wedding...maybe have to slow dance or something I don't know haha but I loved this and how you wrote Joe's vows and how they sort of joked about being a couple after ;)
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oohh I absoulutely loved it... Please please continue )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love the story. Please write more.
swims-with-fishes-42 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
It looks great so far! My suggestions go as follows: perhaps (with no 'better' options) Mel invites Joe as her plus one to the wedding and he runs into a college friend already happily married to someone Mel knows (from highschool/college/childhood). That's about it from me from now, just keep posting!
Pen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aww :)
BellaItaliana93 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great and clever story line!:) Please continue with more chapters:)