Reviews for Melissa and Joey
Lil' Ass Kicker chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
You got the spaghetti line from friends didn't you? As well as the "when was i under you?" One in chapter 23(is it)..
lulu2613 chapter 26 . 6/9/2014
What was Mel's announcement?
lulu2613 chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Who was crazy enough to want a miscarriage! I'm hoping twins
Guest chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
yay! love this!
superlc529 chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
So great to see an epilogue to this story! :D I'm so glad you took my betaing of this story and spaced everything out where it was easier to read. ;) It was a much better read with proper punctuation, grammar, and capitalization. :)

This epilogue was incredibly sweet. Their daughters are a perfect combination of Mel and Joe. I was with Joe thinking that Mel was pregnant again. You got Joe back into the corporate world. Nice job on that one. And I like where you had Ryder and Lennox going in their own lives. Amazing job! MelxJoe Forever! :D
AngelesOfficial chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
Great
PregoBeco chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
Do a Sequal!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
twins
CSIFanRider chapter 25 . 4/26/2014
This has officaly been one of the best Melissa and Joey fanfics I have read, EVER. Everything was perfect right up until the very end. I loved Mel's journey through her pregnancy, and Joe looking forward to the kids. You are brilliant writer, and I'm glad i came across you and your writing. Please pm me when you get the chance, or I'll pm you when i get the chance but i would really like to discuss the possibility of writing a fanfic together :)
1111am chapter 25 . 1/8/2014
I really liked your writing style I stayed up all night and read all 25 chapter. Maybe you could make a Melissa and Joey after story (JK I know you said you were finished)
littlethoughfierce chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
This literately made me facepalm. Silly Mel he is not your husband.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
Epiloguuuee! Pleeeaaasseeee
Guest chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
The over me under me is ross's line from friends. Overall good
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Whrn thet say "fine" "fine" "good" "good" it reminds me of sonny with a chance with sonny and chad...in a good way though...i think it's cute
Chimikaru chapter 25 . 10/23/2013