Reviews for LoIZ
Mariah Sarona chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I was wondering, when will you be continuing this? This seems like an interesting story and I think it could be greatly expanded. Please continue soon!
Daydreamer888 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Cool. Hope you continue it. If so, when will u post the next chapter? I hope it's soon.
Bell Is Normal chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
My Birthday was yesterday, I'm 12 now. ewe I feel LIEK a total BAWSS.
Bell Is Normal chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Put Bell in, plz! She has dark gray eyes, a red sweater with a 'X' on it, and very long antennae. She is smart, nerdy, nice, and very fun, though, she does be serious sometimes. She tries to be a friend for everyone. She is considered to be unpopular at Skool, but she still has freinds. In her disguise, she wears the same clothes, has black hair with red highlights, red eyes, and braces inside her mouth. It's a really good disguise. She has 4 fingers on each hand ( irkens CAN have 4 fingers, I read it off a website ) And I would really appreciate if you put my character in. She is also freinds with humans. Thanks for reading Zade!
twiitho chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Zensei me, the yOuZEi.
XP I just posted a review as Zensei to see if you remembered me.
Did you already read ''Cupcakes''? I find it creepier.
And Applejack is the most awesome pony ever. Just saying. Hehehe

...We still friends? :3
TheSistersZimm chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
*squeals* IT'S I know close to nothing about LoZ, this is so smeggin' awesooooome!
Can NOT wait for the next chapter
-Ryn
PariZade chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Da Zensei...
Hm... Your name was Ryn, no?
jk excuse my derpiness and be glad that I didn't say Fluttershy XD
It's nice to see that I'm being found by my flipnote hatenian friends [I've even been PM-ing with TheSistersZimm -which is Ryn and Gar- and ZiE!]
Anyway, I'm on vacation, but I'll try to work on a second chapter once I get back...[ps the wifi here works for my 3DS, yet not my DSi, so I have not been able to visit hatena...]
BTW, have you read the Rainbow Factory FF here? You should. It's creepy.
Da Zensei chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Nyeheh...At first I thought ''LOIZ'' was something like ''lolz''. So when I read this I was all like ''WTF have I been trolled? :/''
But I still liked it :B I SHALL KEEP ON READING THIS.

...I'll bet you'll remember who I am because of my stupidity. :P