Reviews for Tabula Rasa
Darksire64 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Ah awesome :)
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
The underlying description and ideas seem solid and good, but the dialogue and thoughts do occasionally seem somewhat contrived and video-game like. I can't properly comment since I'm not aquainted with the original, but it seems like a good piece of writing.
Oh I am Slain chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Cool premise, excellent execution. Wish there were more to read. Cheers!
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
This is incredible. I'd love to see more.

Tohsaka is a bit crueler than I expected without the Holy Grail War and the risk of Sakura murdering everybody. Although that could be blamed on them immediately identifying each other as competition for Shirou...
Hopefully the lack of murdershadows and all the evils of the world would make their close moment near the end of Heaven's Feel come sooner.

Shirou is carrying the guilt for copying the gem for the rest of his life, but being guilty doesn't mean anything if one doesn't act on it. What will he do to try to repay her for what she doesn't know he did?

Seeing what Gilgamesh would do once he returns from being Gil would be interesting... although it would make me worry for Shirou's health. But for finding something imperfect in the Gate of Babylon... Giglamesh has the originals upon which every legendary item is based, but over his life couldn't some other myths have been made similar to the older ones? That's thing I could think of to find something imperfect amongst Gilgamesh's treasures, if each original is inherently perfect. Or maybe improving something that was damaged?
Straider chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
This is a fine fanfic. I hope it will be updated.
Hi me a reader chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Why you no update?
Such a good story and u no update!
Lol please
dalulzing chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
please update
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Interesting start, pity that its not been continued but i'll follow just in case.
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Pfft, Kirei having to give Shirou *The Talk*, I think he is going to very much enjoy torturing Shirou with this knowledge XP. Is Gilgamesh sparing Shirou a sign of interest, or just him keeping his word that he would give him the chance to live? Then again, I could see Gilgamesh deliberately keeping Shirou around specifically to have him summon Arturia with Avalon in the future, much more useful way to use him as a means to get his real interest into the world.
obsidian-fox chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
This story had potential.
ScarletBloomSword chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Wow! Very great story I'm just searching for something interesting to read (Main character : Shirou of course) my fav character, and came accross this, whoever your real name is, thank you for writing this story! And looking forward for another update
ScarletBloomSword chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Great story! Well made, it's fascinating
Looking forward for update on the new chapter.
Just an advice, I think you should make pace beetween the new storyline
Impstar chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Well, this is a story with immense potential. Potential that has almost certainly been stifled from its abandonment. I hope that you decide to continue this story, it looks really intriguing.
ImmortalSheep chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
GREAT fiction. I would LOVE to see it updated.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
More chapters please and thank you!