Reviews for Make It Convincing
MintyPatronus chapter 1 . 8/21
Just wanted to say that this is one of my all time favorite fics, and it still makes me cry with laughter every time I read it. Keep up the good work!
an orange peel chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
This was inexpressively fantastic thank you
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Pretending to be dating is my all time favorite troupe and I want an endless amount of them. This is probably my 2nd favorite gerita ever, behind that one WWII au with 4K reviews. But honestly, this is awesome.
Dream chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Sooo cute! Nice job! This was a great fanfic!
ApocalypticalKitten chapter 1 . 8/26/2014 heart... it's melting! This was just so sweet, I loved the way you portrayed everyone. You know, there's a lot of gerita fluff out there, a lot. But when it's comes to reading, you want quality not quantity and this story is one of those brilliant ones that take some digging to find under all the juvenile, cheesy, and far-fetched fanfictions out there. Keep writing!
orihemeamo chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I can't help but to comment on that very last line. It's so fucking accurate for a couple. My parents are exactly like this; my dad babies their dogs, and my mom leaves her towels everywhere. Same exact case for me and my girlfriend: I baby the dogs, her stuff is everywhere.

I love how you added something so perfectly mundane, and as the last line even.

So fucking perfect; never stop writing.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
My new favorite GerIta story! Oh my gosh, it was so, so cute! I can't even get over it! I read it twice. It was fabulous! Good job!
PastaLover2016 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Lol...this was BRILLIANT
Arlia'Devi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
How can someone not love this fanfic? You did an amazing job. It was well paced, in character and an absolute joy to read. Also, the ending didn't fall flat and you delivered just the tiniest bit of smutty pillow talk just to satisfy the aph kink meme lover in me. Love your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is so perfect, and wonderfully writte! :) You did a great job on developing their relationship, and it was just SO CUTE :3
Definitely one of my favorite Germany/Italy fanfictions )
Galenchia chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
So cute! The last line was my favorite. :3

Fics just wouldn't be quite as good without Romano's over-reactions.
Llygoden chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
gah, this is so good!'s...just...wonderful and funny and beautifully in character and it's absorbing and perfect and I'm rambling, aren't I but wow you've made a good thing!
keisan chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Loved it. I somehow still craved Italy's verbal understanding, but it really was shown extremely well through is actions and just his way of expressing himself. It's hard to explain lol. Needless to say, I really enjoyed it. It pains me, but it's strange how heartwrenching Germany x Italy fics tend to be... like they're THE couple of the show (it feels like) and yet, they're oblivious but not... Anyway, I'm not making sense so I'll stop talking.
Koraki chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
N'aww. This is ridiculously adorable, and quite funny too. Gives me the warm fuzzies. Fantastic story - your writing is lovely.
Cat-Natty chapter 1 . 1/6/2013