Reviews for Batman
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
this was really good. I enjoyed it very much.
personally, I'm no a fan of Lydia, and I think Erica should end up with stiles.

you did an amazing job! well done.
MEGHANMARIE chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
this is exactly how i thought stiles feelings were. you write his POV perfectly. please write more :)
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
i love it and though it was good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
amazing!
nakala chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
this was good so good
delenahale chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
omg this is amazing! please write moore:)
SubtextRules chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'm a huge Stiles/Lydia gal, but I must admit that I kind of like the idea of for writing this story. I hope the show gives up on the idea of Scott/Erica and has her flirting more with Stiles. He deserves some love too!
ChristiScribbles chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
The episode was so amazing. I am absolutely entralled by Stiles/Erica now!
Canuck101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'm super jealous of how many reviews you already have. I just hope people keep liking my oneshots. you did a good job. I like this pairing a lot more that all the others. It's my kind of style :)
Reader chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is a nice look into the mind of Stiles. There needs to be more moments where he is actually appreciated in the show. Scott is certainly not doing a good job telling him such.
XoCrazyWriterGirlXo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
adorable. and I agree, I didn't hate Eric this episode, especially when she told Stiles he made a good Batman. I thought it was sweet. And so was this fic. Sweet, adorable, and all the words that can be related to the first two. :)
Writteninthestars08 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aw I really liked this. Great job! :)
beneath the stars chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ugh. You.

This was a good story. I love that you delve into Stiles' mind and just accurately describe what I think his feelings are about everything.

I still don't know how to feel about them, we've talked about this a lot today lol, but this was good.

I sound not happy about this. But I am. You're a great writer and you're probably going to make me like these two.

"Sure he had a lot to think about, and maybe Erica's crush on him wasn't going to affect anything, today was just going to be a step backwards from tomorrow, but right now, holding a sleeping Erica in his arms Stiles could get used to this, to being a first choice and not just needed to figure out all the answers. He could get used to being appreciated.

Or maybe be the hero."

He does deserve to be appreciated, so true there.

Good job :)
CountryGirl143 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This was really good and I feel the same way towards the whole Stiles/Lydia/Erica situation as you do. I loved how descriptive you were and you're a really good writer. (: