Reviews for Operation Inked
Lulu The Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 2/22
Awwww, loved the fluff :3 Keep writting C:
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/23
:3 awww... ...heh.
I suppose Martin Freeman's association with a certain creature has nothing to do with it, though...? xD
great oneshot. :D
imjustfierce chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
hahaha aww, this was so cute. :) the idea of John having a hedgehog tattooed is quite funny. and i can't help thinking that Sherlock would do all sorts of things, like the ones you wrote, to see it.
i like your fic; good job x
distantstarlight17steps chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I absolutely loved that this was a five patch problem.
Akronite chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was absolutely perfect! I loved it so much, than you very much for sharing this c:
Grac3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
So sweet! I love how you explained the whole hedgehog thing.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I can just imagine a little hedgehog tattoo on his hip. Then Sherlock just staring at it with a deadpan expression on his face and going like "...It's a hedgehog..."
XxManicxX chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Brilliant, I loved it :D Well done, thats a really good fanfic :3
Mewknight chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Awww this is so cute! XD I loved how Sherlock tried to see John naked after "accidentally" setting things to fire...XD Will there be more? :D
BlaiseLynn chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
at first, i could not stop laughing, and i absolutely loved it. then it got a bit deep and i still loved it 100%. Its slightly out of character but I can't really bring myself to care because it's wonderful anyway, sappy johnlock will be the death of me i think!

on a separate note

SOMEONE FINALLY DID IT! you, you amazing, wonderfully clever author you!
The whole shower thing , jesus i just love that whole idea. like two grown men, constantly accused of being gay, living together and having to endure possibly awkward bathroom situations. oh god i just want an entire freaking book on all that ya know? like johns taking his morning shower and sherlock ABSOLUTELY needs to piss or brush his teeth or something and he's just a little drama queen about it idec can you imagine how great thatd be?
blaqkeyed chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is the best, and I mean best Johnlock I have ever read. If this were to ever happen on Sherlock it would have to be in a scenario akin to this. You have both characters down perfectly. Bravo!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013