Reviews for Nothing's Gonna Harm You
xenocanaan chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Hope you post the next chapter soon!
tsevca chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
it seems little too quick to me but its soon to make any judgements, ill try some next chapters. only one detail, i dont know if lyanna is older or younger than ned (all people say something else. the true is that if ned is the younger one, lyanna was quite old not to be married already.) but no matter their age, this isnt dorne, all brothers, even younger ones, are before their sisters in line of succession - so brandon, ned, benjen, then lyanna and after her rickards potential younger brothers and their children, potential sisters and their children, then cousins in the same pattern.
ashanti01 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This story is golden. You have begun something very alluring in the fact that it appears very real and true to the story (from the hints have been given.) I really do hope you continue this story and I will anxiously await the next chapters.
A.K.A. Author Unknown chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
This is a really interesting story so far, I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Tiger of Emerald chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Update pwese!
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
This is a really beautiful, well-written start. I hope you continue!
roniloveu chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
love it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter :p
Choked chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really love the first chapter! I like how you chose the same sort of POV 3rd person writing style of GRRM. It works really well and your characterization of Lyanna is believable and interesting.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Maddie Rose chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love how you have portrayed Lyanna so far! She is a very interesting character and I feel that you've managed to capture her ladylike mask and the true tomboy struggling underneath. I like how you effortlessly convey her relationships with Robert Baratheon and her brothers, meld us into a storyline which is all too familiar. I especially like the ending and how you end with a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see what happens with her and Rhaegar.