Reviews for Unwritten
sasans chapter 30 . 6/23
I will be sure to read the follow up next. Thank you.
sasans chapter 29 . 6/23
Really good epilogue for a great story. I truly hope they will continue to be safe and happy.
sasans chapter 28 . 6/23
Once again very good chapter. Nice touch that she phoned Bracken at the prison to say goodby and now he is dead. I guess I was correct that she had stored her blood in case it was needed.
sasans chapter 27 . 6/23
Really, really good chapter. So she framed Bracken for her murder and it looks liked it worked. My one question is where did she get enough of her blood that Lanie, or anyone else, wouldn't think she survived. Maybe I just have to go with somehow it happened. If it was planned for quite a while she could have donated blood for her personal use and saved it? I am glad Rick is now aware she is still alive.
sasans chapter 26 . 6/22
Oh Kate, what is your plan because you obviously have one. The empty shall casing, the destroyed phone kicked away, and what ever other evidence she is possibly planting. Is she the one maybe framing Bracken, or at least trying to? What part is Graham playing in this plan and what about Rick? I have to stop for now but am anxious to see what comes next.
sasans chapter 25 . 6/22
It was such a very positive start to the chapter and such a horrifying end to it. Now Bracken shows up and at the book launch no less. And then there is clueless Gina.
sasans chapter 24 . 6/21
Really good chapter once again. I hope nothing prevents her from coming back for his book launch, I do know that somehow they really will work things out so they can be together.
sasans chapter 23 . 6/21
Really excellent chapter, especially at the end.
sasans chapter 22 . 6/21
Oh Wow! Now I am really getting excited. They are actually standing face to face. But wait-Gina is expected momentarily. Well this is complicated!
sasans chapter 21 . 6/21
Very good chapter even if they are not together yet but I know have some real hope because Alexis is at her door.
sasans chapter 20 . 6/20
No, NO, No! Rick if you investigated longer you would have found out Graham was gay and just her friend. Please don't do what everyone else is telling you and settle for Gina when your true heart belongs to Kate.
sasans chapter 19 . 6/20
I hope Rick's investigator is able to find Kate or she gets brave enough to contact him. Thank heavens for Graham.
sasans chapter 18 . 6/20
I am glad she is being honest with Graham. I will hope he will convince her to at least contact Rick or maybe even do it quietly himself. I sincerely Rick has not truly moved on with Gina and it is only for publicity.
sasans chapter 17 . 6/20
Up until the tail end of this chapter I was extremely concerned as to where Kate might go. It looks as though maybe she has reconnected with hopefully a true friend. I am glad she hopes to return to Rick once she feels more comfortable with herself.
sasans chapter 16 . 6/20
I hope she will be safe on her own. I hate that she is so scared that she feels she has to leave. I hope Rick is able to stay aware of where she is.
1,755 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »