Reviews for Unwritten
Guest chapter 29 . 12/6/2018
Nice, very nice.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/6/2018
Smooth, very nicely done.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/6/2018
Don't think he'd give up - and I know he wouldn't go down without taking others with him :/
Guest chapter 26 . 12/6/2018
Right, remaining hopeful.
Not thinking that Rick will see it all that easy to trust her in the future though. Every time she thinks she needs to do something, she sheds him like loose snake skin.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/6/2018
Well, there ya go Paula :/
Kinda figured Something like this would happen.
Well played Senator Satan, well played.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2018
Good feels :)
...and lo and behold, is that, communication!?
Huzzah!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/6/2018
*exhales*
OK, they made it this far.
Here's hoping ninjas don't bust the door down next chapter :p
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2018
OK, thank you. Sorry I'm impatient - my bad, I'm not good with angst.
I'd have been fine if you compressed the last six chapters into two, but at least we are finally moving somewhere other than into another spiral. I'm not sure where exactly, what with Gina about to walk in the door, but somewhere.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/6/2018
Hmmm, well, lets hope Lexi has grown out of that selfish teen phase - and that, for a major change of pace, someone actually talks before making an assumption and running away.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2018
So, is this what the rest of the story is? Chapter after chapter of teenybopper angsty non/miscommunication?
bleh
I'll give it two more chapters for a story to return and break out of this issue of "Teen Drama Weekly"
Guest chapter 19 . 12/5/2018
ugh, so addicted, dammit
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2018
Had to look. Dumb girl...
dumb girl in love, but at least she's not preggers.
That was wicked of you btw, not noice!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2018
At least she is with someone she can trust not to expect something of her.
Really well done story so far. Great character portrayal, though it is so hard to believe Beckett being so broken - maybe she got there in the series, and I didn't watch far enough.
In any case, I'm not sure where this is going, but I'm going to bed lol
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2018
Aaaahhhhhhhggggggghhhhhh!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2018
Whew, glad that didn't take longer, or the little girl could have poisoned things badly.
1,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »