Reviews for The Shadow Warriors
Tonycakes chapter 75 . 10/13/2013
What an epic story! It's been awesome reading this story and it's been pretty intense! What a great way to wrap it up! Can't wait to see u in the sequel!
Ace of Spies chapter 75 . 10/12/2013
Muawahahahahaha...
JediMasterChris1 chapter 75 . 10/10/2013
Awesome! Finale man! It truly has been a hell of a ride, and I can't wait to get back on that ride when the sequel comes out.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 75 . 10/10/2013
Well, you can officially change the status of the story to complete now. Huh, it's the end already? Guess it's time to roll the credits. Let's see. Jayden and Ally are married and having a baby soon, Damian Wayne's going to be an uncle, the Shadow Warriors may or may not retire, all the villains are dead or sent to the prison planet, and new evil is growing.
The Illusive Mann chapter 75 . 10/10/2013
Its never over...true words. This story has been amazing, and following each chapter and this whole adventure in total has been a blast. I really do look forward to the next story and in the meantime, work on my own.
Ace of Spies chapter 74 . 9/26/2013
What an epic finish! It has been quite a run. 74 chapters. Holy. Shit. Reading through it told me all I need to know and I can see a clear timeline of improvement from the beginning till 74. This chapter was just... amazing. That part with Jayden and Shadow... genius. Pure genius. I'm glad everything worked out the way it did. This has been an epic story I can't wait for the sequel and I'm glad I've been along for the ride. Ahhhhhhhh so good. Get some rest pal.

Who's Cornelius Baron?
JediMasterChris1 chapter 74 . 9/24/2013
Jesus Christ man this was totally awesome!
Light Seeker 001 chapter 74 . 9/23/2013
And...iris out...
ChainGangSoldier45 chapter 74 . 9/23/2013
Epic finale man, this story was the best thing I've ever read so far on this sight good job man.
Exile037 chapter 73 . 9/14/2013
Nice work on the chapter, man. The fight scenes are absolute badass! Keep it up, dude.
Ace of Spies chapter 73 . 9/12/2013
AHHHHHH ITS KILLING ME FINALE

What a great chapter. The fight scenes were amazing. Cant wait for the end. Wonder what the sequel will be about.
The Illusive Mann chapter 73 . 9/12/2013
Dang, so I guess that the next chapter is the last. This is still an awesome story, even to the end.
JediMasterChris1 chapter 73 . 9/12/2013
Holy Shit! This chapter was TOTALLY EPIC! Awesome job bro!
ChainGangSoldier45 chapter 73 . 9/11/2013
Holy shit, best fucking chapter ever. The fighting scenes are off the hook good job update soon.
Guest chapter 73 . 9/11/2013
Does this mean that Frost is going to join the Outlaws now that he's free from Trigon's power? If that will happen, that will be sweet.