Reviews for Duties of a Captain
Absolutely perfect ending!
legolisa chapter 1 . 2/3
I just wish that one of the Avengers would catch him dumping the contents down the drain. :) Cheater, cheater, the lemon is sweeter! Love the story!
pikachucat chapter 1 . 1/25
awesome
icecatfire chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
*cackles* STEVE YOU NUT.
lunavenger chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This fic is great, I've read it like 5 times. I would love to see a follow up fic where they find out about Steve not taking his shot. It would be epic!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Flu shots... *sigh*
TheBlackSheep1772 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh my goodness this is absolutely amazing! I had finally given up on finding a fic where one of the avengers has to get a shot and then here this is! Thank you! I know you wrote this a while ago and I know muses can be a tricky thing but if you have the time could you please try to write a sequel maybe with Steve getting sick or the others finding out. No pressure. Amazing!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Loved it! The duties of a captain are many indeed.
Cretha Loesing chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hilarious.
helotastic chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I came into this expecting something super serious and deep about leadership. What I found was even better. I love how even superheroes hate getting shots.
The Miss America chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
haha steve you little hypocrite. oh well we love you anyway!
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This hilarious!
Doesn't matter that Steve cannot get sick ever, neither can Bruce, benefits from the serums! And for sure human diseases and vaccines wouldn't affect demi-god Thor! I Love Pepper! Lol!

And as always, laugh is the best medicine!
Keep writing! :)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
The advantages of being in charge.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh my god, Steve you weenie XD
JC chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That is so going to come back to bite him.