Reviews for Fifty Shades Clarity
Susan chapter 32 . 6/19
I've really enjoyed part 1 & 2 & look forward to 3. Whatever happened to that letter Ana rcvd when Christian was in Columbia from his grandmother?
shellz71 chapter 32 . 6/5
Amazing story thank you
Guest chapter 28 . 4/29/2020
That is shitty why did you have Sam die
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2020
That’s messsed up he was turned on by that hag
Ebailey1218 chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
Ewww ladymerlot. Spoiler much.? Your review is the first thing that comes up when you open this book. Not sure I even want to read this now.
ladymerlot chapter 28 . 10/20/2019
I've hesitated re-reading this. I am crying. Their baby is dead. Actually, murdered. Let's say it like it is. The emotional impact upon both of them is devastating. Tremendous grief and guilt for CHristian. Anna, losing her baby in this way is horrendous. The road to emotional recovery will be lengthy. When reading FSoG you never anticipate this. Elena may be dead. But she left in her wake such emotional intent was to destroy Ana and punish Christian for not loving her. Beautifully written. It has taken a few years to read this again. It hurt my heart.
Munkeyfump20 chapter 32 . 8/28/2019
Wow thanks for the very good read.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2019
Omg i just cant. This is such a beautiful story. You, my dear writer, will be going places
Guest chapter 32 . 2/9/2019
She's BORED, not BOARD. LOL.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2019
It's EAVEsdropping (one word), not EVES dropping.
Reader in Oz chapter 27 . 12/17/2018
Oh there is a special place in hell for the likes of the BT. She is so horrendous. What a hideous act, to knowingly try to kill a mother and her unborn child in front of her husband and family. And she thinks this will endear him to her? Delusional or what? Pure evil.
Reader in Oz chapter 19 . 12/16/2018
Love Ana’s empathy, but I’d imagine the teenagers would want to stay with their mother while their dad is missing? Couldn’t they all come to Seattle?
Reader in Oz chapter 15 . 12/16/2018
Why does he keep joking about getting a hot young housekeeper when he knows Ana has image issues due to pregnancy ~ seems cruel to me
shellz71 chapter 32 . 12/10/2018
just wanted to say Wow that was amazing story thank you
Jojo31055 chapter 32 . 5/16/2018
What a well written story. I cried about loosing the baby, but it was really well written. Glad the troll is dead. Looking forward to part III. Thanks again.
1,371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »